Need Help Studying ?

Math
~~~
For those who don't want to spend money, there's a great YouTube channel called 'Mathantics'. That man is a miracle worker when it comes to explaining- plus he dressed up like Bob Ross once.

But if you're looking for a more serious- get to the point kind of fellow; 'The Organic Chemistry Teacher', also a Youtuber, will get straight to the point. His videos give examples and he does a lot of reviews to further explain a topic.

English/Language Arts
~~~
A free website that I personally love to use is 'Readtheory.com'. The way their website works is that they offer a passage for you to read, and afterwards you take a quiz. You start off at the grade level 3 and continue up whenever you pass a quiz. When you get a question wrong, you have to continue on the same grade level. If you fail the quiz, you're dropped down a grade. They also keep a record to show your growth! I'm currently on grade 11- try it out!

This one is more so for poetry- But I suggest looking at musicals or plays. They give you a more visual look if you don't like reading or studying for the big test on 'To Kill a Mocking Bird' or 'The Raven'. BUT- plays Can only take you so far, so don't forget to read!!

Science
~~~
My personal favorite website to use is 'Memrise'. Although it's mainly used for learning a different language, this is one of my favorite ways to study for science! I would go on this site during breaks or whenever you need to sit down on a computer or phone and replenish my brain. This also works for terminology, and you can make your own by creating an account!

Social Studies
~~~
For civil wars and political history, reenactments are always helpful! You can find them on YouTube or even Netflix! These are way better alternatives than having to read a boring textbook.