Harry Styles Dirty #imagine! :)

Its late Friday night, and Harry just got back from tour with the boys. You have been so eager to see and was tired of skyping,texting, and talking on the phone. You wanted to be face to face! All day you plan the perfect date. He doesnt exactly know your in love with him but you feel tonight is the night you confess your true love for him. So all day you buy champange, rose petals, you make him his favorite dish, tacos, and you have the red and white candles set where you could see him romanticly. Oh the things you wanted to do to him. That perfect body, with those noodle like curls that seemed to be straight some days. The way he turns you on when he talks about "cats". But your "cat is the only one he should talk about, you think in your head. Liam and Louis are the only ones who know you like him. And they said they would not say anything but if you didnt they would. And how embarrasing would that be!? You have 20 minutes till he comes over. You bought a nice red mini dress that wasnt to hard to come off if you know what i mean! So your all set and then you hear a knock at the door. You gets up and panic but then try to calm down. You walk over to the door and open.There standing the love of your life is the one and only Harry Styles. " Hey, you look beautiful" He says with his cheeky girn. " You do too" you say looking at his outfit. He was wearing a blazer( of course) a white tee, blue jeans and his low top white and red outlined converses. You invite him in and your alittle scared he may not feel the same way. So you turn around and start to tell him when he puts his finger over your mouth leaving you speechless. " Dont talk, i love you" And then he slowly kisses you, while you drop everything and become weak at the knees. You put your arms around his neck kissing him hard. He picks you up and takes you to the living floor where you had a blanket and petals, along with the bucket of ice and champange. He lays you down softly and takes of his blazer. For a second, he looks into your eyes, and you look back into those soft grasslike green eyes. " i love you too" you say. He kisses you again, this time roaming your body. Things got pretty intense after 10 mins and you slowly take off your dress. He kisses you while unhooking your bra throwing it across the room. You take off his shirt and he starts undoing his pants. Your eyes meet while he takes his pants off. You can feel his penis getting hard, and you cant help but look. "Like what you see?" he asks kind of in a naughty way. You nod silently and he takes of both of you guys underwear. Your hungry for him wanting him to just shove it in. When hes close too you scream" WAIT CONDOM" He laughs and goes in his pocket to get it. " Calm down y/n, i always use protection" he said sarcasticly. You watch him put it on and then as quick as can be he shoves his hungry dick in your pussy. You feel the sensation and you let out a soft moan. He starts going faster and faster each second hitting the g-spot each time. You felt as though your ovaries were gonna explode. " Y/N" he moans softly. You pull him in close biting his shoulder and scratching his back. Your nails did in his back. Your on the edge when you finally pop. You lay there with total satification. He gets up and goes to the bucket. "Were not done yet y/n" H e takes the bucket over to you and takes a ice out. He wets it over your hard nipples. You moan with pleasure as he sucks the water off. He trails the ice all the way to you pussy. He licks all the way down to you pussy and blows on you pussy. You feel the coldness of his breath and the ice and you staart to get moist again. Then he flicks his tongue slow and the fast on your pussy.He then starts literally eating you out. You cant help but scream. He goes back up and kisses you. Then he sticks his two fingers in your pussy and you feel yourself becoming wetter and wetter by the second. He goes deeper and dick while his tongue explores your mouth. You cream all over his hands. Then you lay on top of him and start going down on him. You first flick his dick with your tongue then you take it all in your mouth. You hear him moans and see him throw his head back with his eyes closed. He roughly picks you up and turns you around. Then he jams it in your ass. You can tell this just went from romantic to rough and kinky! He grabs your hair and you moan loving every bit of it. Then you feel cream in your ass. You guys just stand therefor a second then clasped on the floor. Your on you belly and he on his back. You start playing with his curls. You guys are out of breath. " So what does this mean now?' you ask softy. "It means were a couple, dummy" he laughs and pulls you on top of him. "Hey, guess what?" He says out of no where. " Yeah?" you ask with one eyebrow up. "I love you y/n, forever and ever more!' You look him and the eyes. " I love you too, Harry!" And he kisses you softly. ;)