Two Bodies, one soul (Demon Dean)

There are now three years elapsed after the final battle. The three warriors, actually four, were happy with their families. The monsters were all wiped out. There was only the demons and held by Crowley under control. They met once a month and told some about this and that, even Crowley took. Everyone was happy and Y / n could temporarily smile. When she looked into the face of her son, his green eyes short hair. She took a deep breath. Tears welled up but she suppressed brave and smiled. "Aunt y / n, Daddy says you should come over." Y / n looked at her nephew Connor Dean. "I'm coming in 5 min. you say that ... Thanks, "she täschelte the small head. Sam and Castiel did everything to help her. Even Crowley was there for her and helped where he could. He always tells her how he was doing. Since he had changed, Dean was no longer himself., It had to be a way the Mark of cain going to be. "Mom, I can sleep with Uncle Sam .... please ???" she smiled. "Yes, but only if you clean up after helping DJ." Her son looked at her with wide eyes. "Mom but how can I sleep with Uncle Sam? The drive but straight home? "" Alright, but then I promise you at Uncle Sam with help. "She gave him a kiss on his head, took the rest of the salads they had packed and went out. "Hey, Sam and Nina is okay if the small sleeping with you. Sometimes he fibs like. Just like his father ... "she smiled. "Yes, okay, Connor and DJ have until we have said so persuaded to us, yes." Y / n turns driving to Castiel and Jackie "Cas careful. The baby can come at any moment. I'm happy for you that it worked. "They took the two in the arm. "See you tomorrow, Y / N?" Jackie asked her. Morning, what was that morning. "Clearly happy, your birthday I do not miss it. But can not until tomorrow evening if that's ok. Nina I take tomorrow DJ again. Okay? "When all have passed, Y / n ran in and ran upstairs. She did not sleep for a long time in the marriage bed. Since Dean was not there, she was all into it if they wanted to smell his scent. She carefully took his shirt and sniffed it. 

She lay down on the bed and began to cry, as long as they kept it even from? "Hello Y / n, are you ready?" Crowley stood there and looked at her. "I get ready. Wait here. "Y / n got up took a pair of jeans and a shirt from the closet and went into the bathroom. She undressed. Without underwear she got into the clothes. Today she wanted to know exactly. Then she put on her black high heels. Her hair was loosely falling over her shoulders. When she looked in the mirror, she saw a woman it was made ​​to seduce a man who was sitting very tight pants, her black shirt was transparent arrived bedrooms, Crowley stared at her. "Well, you want to challenge it. I hope you know what you're doing. "He said. "Shut up and take me to him. Immediately. "She held his hand and Crowley flicked with her to Dean in the underworld. In a heartbeat she was there. "Crowley? Thank you .. that you do this for me. And you say nothing to the others. "She turned around, because he laid his hand on her shoulder. "Why are you doing this to you every time to?" "I love him and eventually I reach him. I can bring him back. "

she stood at the door and knocked. "WHAT ??? !! I'm busy ... "she heard him roar. Y / n took a deep breath and went inside. Dean was lying in bed with two female demons and fucked her. Shocked, her first instinct was to run out. She squared her shoulders,'Nein this time not 'she said to herself. "HEY YOU BITCH, GET OUT !!!" she was angry. They could no longer be treated so. You would get Dean back. No matter what she had to do. The women looked at her incredulously. "I SAID GET OUT !! IF SOMEONE FUCK HIM THEN I AM THE !! "she cried with conviction. The demons attacked her things and went out. Dean lay there, grinning at her. His eyes were black but they looked proud of. "Well, there you have after 3 years but considered to be content with me to take." He said deprecatingly. She swallowed it down. "Let's put it this way. I'd rather fuck the demons Dean as someone else. Satisfied? "Dean looked from the top to the bottom. "The thing I see turns me on. If you think it through you may come back. "She turned around, took a deep breath, looked the Crowley shook his head and closed the door. 

Y / n reckoned with everything. but not so. Dean was a matter of seconds before her and grabbed her roughly into the hair. He pulled her ran to him. "Are you afraid?" He asked softly, not threatening. "Of course. Why you should too. You are here because of him, is not it? "And for a moment his eyes were green. He whispered something in her ear and her eyes were large, they wanted to get away. "OH, what's wrong? Did you get scared? "He said sarcastically. With a snap of the fingers they lay naked in his bed and he on her. "I want to go yet, please. I can not. "He got these nasty facial and spread her legs. "Too late. I'm going to show how much of your Dean's still there. "And penetrated hard and mercilessly into her. Y / n moaned .. "Oh, God I ..... no ..... I want ...." After so long, without touching, it was as if her body exploded. She enjoyed to be taken from him so hard and was ashamed of it. Every time he did her woe, it is as if her body awoke and her consciousness was that she was alive. He took her from behind, hard and fast. She was hot, she moaned and gasped. The orgasm was huge and when he was spilled in her consciously her what she had done. It has become one of His sluts. She took her things and got dressed. as her the locket fell down and jumped up. Dean took it and picked it up. "Please give me that again. Dean ... give it to me. "Y / n picked up the trailer. He turned away looked at it closely. Then he looked at her and his eyes were normal. "Who is that?" He asked in his normal voice. "Dean Junior, your son." She said softly, "Dean are you really?" He went to her put the necklace around her neck. "I love you so much, I do not know how long I can keep it. Run ... as fast as you can ... he is evil .. "his eyes began to flicker. She put her hand on his cheek, he closed his eyes and leaned against. She felt the difference as his skin from warm to hot switched. She quickly took her hand away and turned to go. "Where are you going? I have not fire you. "He put his hand on her shoulder. "Tomorrow you come back and put this time to only underwear." She nodded and hurried out to come. Outside the door, waited Crowley. He wanted to say something, she shook her head. "Take me home." He reached for her hand and within seconds she was back in the bedroom. "Y / n, you no longer do to the. "If he begged them urgently. "Crowley, Dean was there. I mean Dean .. He was there, though briefly. but since. I'm going there tomorrow again. And nothing you can do about it. "She turned around and Crowley's eyes widened. "You're hurt. So you can not go to Cas and Jackie. "Y / n winced as he put his hand on her back. A quick pull and the pain was gone. "Have you cured me? Why? "She looked at him. Crowley just shrugged his shoulders. "I can also restore if you want. Then the others can see it now. "He wanted to snap your fingers. "No. It's all right. But tomorrow it would have been better. "" Y / n it is tomorrow. You were a full day down there. "She turned around. "Shit, I have no gift for Jackie." She ran excitedly back and forth. Then she remembered that she had bought a Digital SLR camera before a couple weeks. And since Jackie like photographed, it was the perfect gift for them. She had a gift, grabbed the camera in and decorated the gift even more lovingly.