ANNA MEETS COUNT DRACULA... PART 19. BY SANDRA HARRIS.©

ANNA MEETS COUNT DRACULA… PART NINETEEN. AN EROTIC TALE BY SANDRA HARRIS. © STRICTLY FOR OVER-EIGHTEENS ONLY. THE WEDDING NIGHT…

The bedchamber twinkled with the light of a hundred candles. The bed was made up with cool linen sheets. The windows were open wide and the curtains billowed in the wind. Outside, the night sky was velvety black and dotted with stars. A full moon illuminated the bedchamber as brightly as if it were day.

Anna sat up in bed and waited nervously for Count Dracula. She had been told by Valeria, one of Dracula’s servants, that this was her wedding night, hers and Dracula’s. To that end, Anna had been stripped naked by Valeria and her nude handmaidens, bathed in scented water, patted dry and covered all over her body with a rich, sweet-smelling lotion. She had been perfumed and dressed in a silk sleeveless nightgown that left her large breasts almost completely exposed, and her blonde hair had been brushed till it shone. Now it hung, long and loose, over her shoulders and breasts.

To her shame, she wore no undergarments. When she had asked Valeria why there were no underclothes included amongst the things laid out for her on the huge four-poster bed, Valeria had merely smiled enigmatically and said:

“Nothing must come between you and the Master.” Anna had been too embarrassed to take the matter further and so she had allowed Valeria to dress her and send her to bed with her bottom and privates completely unclothed under the peach silk of the nightgown.

Now, as she sat shivering with fear and anticipation in the bed, Anna wished that she had had the quick-wittedness and presence of mind to ask Valeria what exactly was supposed to take place between herself and Dracula tonight. What was Dracula going to do to her? Was he going to hurt her? Anna knew that something special and sacred and deeply private took place between a man and a woman on their wedding night, but that was as far as her knowledge extended.

When she was growing up, she’d frequently slipped away to the kitchens in Richmond House to sit for hours watching Mrs. Quincey the cook bake and ice her famous cakes. During these sessions, Anna had overheard many giggled conversations between the servants on the subject of male-female relations that would have horrified her parents if they’d known about them.

Anna had managed to glean from her eavesdroppings that a man did something to a woman on their wedding night, something that hurt her and sometimes left bloodstains on the sheets the morning after. Anna had no idea, however, what this thing could be and it frightened her.

Was the absence of undergarments significant? Dracula had touched her between her legs before. He had fondled her bare bottom and stroked her privates until feelings of the most intense, hitherto-unknown pleasure had permeated her soft womanly parts and caused her whole body to tremble with desire. But what would he do to her tonight? Anna wished she knew.

She looked at the clock. It was ten minutes after midnight. Where was Count Dracula? Was he coming? Feeling panicked suddenly, she slipped out of bed and ran to the window. She stood there for several minutes, gratefully breathing in gulps of cold fresh air. The cold breeze ruffled her long hair and made her nipples harden and stand out in the flimsy silk nightgown.

“What’s this?” came Count Dracula’s voice from the doorway. “My beautiful bride away from her bed?” Anna whirled round guiltily. Though he’d spoken sternly, his fine-cut lips twitched as if from amusement. Anna scampered back to the bed, her cheeks flaming crimson with embarrassment.

“I’m sorry,” she gasped. “I just wanted a breath of fresh air…” Dracula was standing over her now and his red eyes raked over her body as she knelt up on the bed. The heat and intensity of her gaze made her feel naked. Dracula put a warning finger to his lips.

“Hush, little one,” he said. “Your bridegroom is here and he is most anxious to claim what is his…”