Introduction

Oliver Queen and Kara Danvers. Human and Kryptonian. Vigilante and superhero. Green Arrow and Supergirl.

The Emerald Archer and the Girl of Steel

Barry Allen and Sara Lance. Metahuman and human. Superhero and assassin. The fastest man alive and the formerly dead captain. The Flash and the first Canary.

The Scarlet Speedster and the White Canary

The possibilities are endless. Why not give me some to play around with?

 Why not give me some to play around with?

***

I don't know what I'm doing. I honest to God don't. I just know I started randomly thinking "what if I did this idea," but then I went "except I don't think I could do a whole story based on that." And then I went "but that could be a good one-shot."

And, well . . . *helpless gesture* Guess I'm doing one-shots for everyone's favorite Arrowverse crackships.

So, just like it says in the description, this book will be full of one-shots based on prompts you, the readers, would like me to write! That being said, if there's a lull in prompts and I think of one I would like to do (I may steal one I gave you, AllyBPBR, so sorry in advance if I do that XD), I'll do that one instead.

Just a few preferable rules for me:

 - Please try and stick to prompts that relate to the shows. I'm not a comics reader, and all my knowledge of these characters come from the TV shows. That being said, I also have limited knowledge of the shows prior to the 2015-2016 runs (Arrow S4, Flash S2, Supergirl and Legends S1). So if there's anything I need to know to write a prompt, the more details I have, the better I can do.

 - I'm not an M-rated writer, so please no prompts that could lead to M-rated material. I can read M-rated material, but I can't write it for the life of me. I can imply when something is about to head in an M-rated direction, but that's probably where I would end that scene.

 - If there is something you would absolutely certainly would like to see in a prompt, let me know. For example, if there's a character that you . . . well, let's just say you don't want me to be kind to, let me know. If there's another character (besides the pairings) you would like me to highlight, let me know. If there's a certain situation or a piece of dialogue you want someone to say, let me know. If you want something canon or not, let me know.

 - I may not write prompts in order they are given to me. Inspiration hits when it hits, and if it means a prompt offered to me later is what gets me inspired to write, then that's most likely what I'll write.

 - Please do not rush me. A golden rule for me is quality over quickness, so the more time I have to work on these, the better quality the readers will most likely get. I also work much faster if something is episode-oriented and I can have a script to work with. If it's completely original, I have to think of getting the characters correct: their moods, their dialogue, their emotions, their interactions with others, etc. Add in the fact that this is not the book that's my absolute priority and I'm a sophomore in college, I do have other things to do with my life than just fanfiction. Just give me time.

 - There is no limit on requesting. Whether you give me one prompt or three or five or ten or none at all, it doesn't matter to me.

 - I make no promises on how well I may write pairings other than the two listed at the top. Yeah, I know I usually say fanfiction = me throwing canon out the window, but if there's another pairing that is suggested that I don't know if I can write, I may let you know and ask if there's another pairing you would like instead. Options are nice.

And finally . . .

 - Please enjoy! There's not enough books for Oliver and Kara, and even less for Barry and Sara, so this book is for those who want to see one or both pairings in a situation. My goal is for the majority of you to like what I put out, and I hope I accomplish that.

So, please give me your requests! Emerald Steel, Scarlet Canary, or two in one. Request either in the comments or drop a private message in my inbox.

Long live our OTPs!

Next time from gammaxmen: I think for your first Emerald Steel, you should have Supergirl fight Cupid when she kidnaps Oliver. Show her who owns Oliver's heart. Chain and lock.