Telephone- A One Direction Fanfic

A/N: Hello lovelies! This is our first story, so please give us feedback!! We want to know if we are doing anything wrong...stuff like that. 

Prettttttty please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!!!!!

Enjoy!! <333

@prrrrrrincess93

Prologue

Hi, my name's Ava. I'm an average 17 year old teenage girl living in America, going to London with my best friend Skylar. We just graduated High School and decided to take a year off before college to go to London together for a year. We rented a flat together, and were flying up there tomorrow.

About me, well I'm Ava. I'm about 5'8, tall for my age. I have very big, brown eyes and use pretty simple make-up on them. My hair is long, brown, and slightly wavy, but I always straighten in. I do pretty good in my grades, and my friends say I'm pretty smart. I can be a little shy, but only to people that are complete strangers. Oh, and I am in love with the band  One Direction. I am one of those crazy fangirls, with lots of posters and a twitter and all that. Just a girl in their fandom that none of the boys will EVER notice. But, I still love them. 

Now, my friend Skylar. She's a bit shorter than the average 17 year old girl, but don't tell her that. She has really curly blonde hair, she straightens it a lot too, and bright blue eyes. She's always bubbly, and very energetic. She's also VERY in love with One Direction. She's another typical fangirl, just like me. She has tons of posters, and magazines. Even a twitter, too. We both have pretty much accepted the fact we will never meet them, let alone marry them.

Now, I think you should hear our story.

 All characters ( apart from One Direction ) and plot of this story are copyrighted to us.