The Not So Great Summer Vacay

It was the last day of 10th grade. Summer vacation. Which was supposed to be fun. Your mom decided to ruin it by making you move to Oklahoma. No matter though. You were going to make the most of your last day in California. You still loved your mom though.

You got out of bed and put on a black t-shirt and some leggings. then you grabbed your hoodie and walked downstairs with your book bag. You grabbed a pop-tart and walked out the door, driving yourself to school.

When you pulled into the parking lot and got out, you ran inside and up to your friends from Avenged Sevenfold. You were the only girl in the group but it didn't matter to any of you. Oh yeah, you also had a crush on Zacky Vengeance. You hadn't told anyone about your crush and did a good job at hiding it too.

You hadn't told anyone that you were moving yet either. 

"So, you ready to have the best Summer ever?" Matt asked, as you walked to your guys first class, Science.

You sighed. 

"Actually.. My mom is making me move to Oklahoma.. We leave right after school." You spoke, looking down as you walked. 

"Hey, we can still text though." They all said.

You nodded. You were all in a group chat together so you talked a lot outside of school.

You all sat in your seats as the bell rang. Throughout the whole day all you could think about was how you would probably never get to see any of the guys again after today. And you wouldn't even get to tell Zacky how you felt. 

As soon as the last bell of school rang, you gave everyone a big hug and went home crying. You walked inside and grabbed your bags putting them in the moving vehicle. Your mom got in the van and you got in your car. 

You started the long drive to your new house, all the memories you had with the guys coming to you and making you cry. 

About 21 hours later you pulled up to your new house and started bringing things inside and unpacking. 

After you got everything unpacked, you sat on your bed and got out your phone going to the group chat. 

You: "Hey dudes.. Just got everything unpacked." 

Johnny: "Was it fun?"

You: "Hm.. I don't know short shit.. Do you enjoy unpacking for hours straight after driving for almost a day?"

Johnny: "Let me think about that."

You: "I didn't think so."

Brian: "The real question is.. Do you enjoy your new home?" 

You: "Uh.. Sure.. That was a random question"

Brian: "I'm just trying to be nice.."

You: "Well thanks.. I'm gonna try to get some sleep though. My mom is having the neighbors over for breakfast tomorrow and i'm super tired."

Brian and Johnny: "Night (y/n)"

You: "Night. I'll text you when I can."