"Daddy Direction."

CHAPTER 1:

Liam's POV 

Once again we are touring in America. You would have thought for a band that have been together for 15 years that we would constantly be arguing and getting on each others nerves but nothing has changed. We are the same except we've changed physically. We've gotten older, most of us have matured too...except Louis and Harry. Which was expected. We are all sat back stage at one of the venues in Chicago, waiting to perform. Paul has all our letters posted from the UK to where ever we are at the time, just incase anything important we need to see. Paul walked into the dressing room cluching 5 different piles of letters. 

"Lads, letters are here!" We all jumped up and headed to Paul, grabbing our pile of letters. Mine only contained bills and a letter on how my rent needs to be paid. That needs to be done when I get back. 

"Liam, this letter has been sent as an emergancy in the post..." Paul handed me the letter. I froze. The handwritting was Megan's. My first love. The girl who left me with no warning over 14 years ago. When the rightousness to move again was regained, I took no time opening the letter...

Dear Liam, 

I know it's going to be weird reading this and I get that but I have somethings you need to know. First of all you must know that I didn't up and leave you for no reason or because I didn't love because I did, I still do but I had to leave as the reason I left could have ruined your career and I couldn't let that happen. Secondly, I've moved from Wolverhampton to Spain, 3 years ago. What I am about to tell you may shock you but please don't freak out please? 

I left you over 14 years because I was pregnant. I was meant to tell you after I left but I didn't know how to tell you. Her name is Emma Louise Payne and she is 14 years old. She has your last name because I want you to be part of her life. I want you to take full custody of her. She was born on 23rd of June at 10am, she weighed 8lb 4oz. She looks alot like you Liam and I think you will love her. I know you've missed half her life but you have to take care of her. I can't stand her being in care any longer. She's been in there since she was 11. Please, just go see her explain who you are and why you are there. The carehome she is in is called Stowey House in near yours and the boys flats. Its about 15 minuets away. I'm sorry to dump this on you all of a sudden but she deserves to know you Liam. She has heard things about her father but she doesn't know that you're famous and in One Direction but she will do. She loves the band and as done for 2 years. 

Liam I promise you I am sorry and I should have told you. I never meant to let things get this far. Sorry.

I love you Liam.

PS. There are 14 photo's attached of her each year, mainly on her birthday. Take care of her Liam. 

Megan x 

I stood there frozen. My mouth was dry. I took the photo's from the back of the letter, scanning each on though properly. I got to the 14th photo, that's when I knew she was mine. She was my daughter. I was a dad. 

"Li? Mate are you okay?" I sighed and sat back down on the sofa. 

"I'm fine." My voice was shakey and nervous. She wants me to take full custody of Emma. The lads and Pauls eyes are glued on me. "Okay, I'm not. Megan wrote the letter." The just nodded continuing to listen. I passed the photo of Emma to the lads, gasps now filling the room. I placed my head in my hands and sighed. 

"Who's this Liam? She looks alot like you..." Zayn placed his hand on my back. 

"Her name is Emma and that's my 14 year old daughter. Megan wants me to take full custody of her." 

"It's okay, We will get through Liam. I think you should go visit her on the 23rd, in 3 days." I shook my head. 

"That's her birthday it will ruin it Paul..." 

"I'm going to talk to managment, you need to go get her Liam, she needs to be with you. You're going in 3 days to visit her." I slowly nodded and sighed. What if she doesn't like me? I've not been in her life for 14 years...she will hate me. I just hope the lads and Paul can help me. 

Emma's POV 

I was sat at the big dinner table I shared with 15 other kids ages ranging from 3 to 16. I'd made a fair few friends in the past 3 year of being in care. Care was beginning to get on my nerves. My careworker, Mike keeps telling me I can't be fostered for reasons he can't tell me until it happens. After finishing my dinner, I excused myself from the table heading back upto my room. I entered my room and sat on my bed. My mind wondering. 

I didn't know why my mum had put me into care nor did I know where she was. For as long I have known my dad has never been around. All I know about him is that he lives in London and is now 33. I don't know his name or anything. It was quite annoying. Too be fair, I want to find my dad and I want to do it before I am 16. My 15th birthday is in 3 days and I will more than likely have a big carehome party as normal. The 15th year I've celebrated without my dad and the 4th year without my mum. It's not easy being in care...It's horrible. 

I will find my dad, no matter what...