Escaping to Ambrose

Hi. This is my first story on here, I hope you enjoy it. New part coming soon. Think red haired Rihanna for an idea of what Nala looks like. I do not own any characters other than the non wrestlers. Toodlepip x

My name is Nala. And no, I'm not a lion, thanks for asking. I'm a hardcore wrestling fan. Every Tuesday, I make my boyfriend Tyler watch it with me. He complains about how fake it is and we argue about scripture and botches, sometimes I'd rather him not be there, but seen as I can't watch it with my dad or sister anymore, he's the closest thing to it. I work as a secretary for a doctor, which is the worst job I could think of. I feel like such a slave, as if I want to run some snobby mans errands. I hate my job but Tyler won't let me drop it until I fond a higher paying job as he's bedridden from a neck injury. Rockclimbing. His harness suddenly jolted and he flew into a big rock, the back of his neck being shattered in the incident. Smart, isn't he?

My phone starts to ringing and I pick it up,my sister, to my delight. I'd had enough of the hospitals pointless updates.

"Hi Saraya!"

"Hey Nala, you will not believe this."

"What is it, Say? Has something happened? It's not dads heart again, is it?"

"No no no, this is good, exciting news." She laughed at my remark. "We're coming to visit, and dads bought us tickets for Raw again!"

"That's great! Tell dad a big thank you from me. I think I might get a hotel room too.." I bite my nail, looking around the apartment. Its cold and damp. "I can't bare to think of you all sleeping in that Persian Hotel, whilst I'm here, in my little apartment."

"Oh ok. But mom and Patty are coming this time."

"Great. Got to go. Bye, love you."

"Uh, bye, love you too."

Great. Now all my family can see my life is miserable and dull.

{the next week- two weeks till visit}

I decide to take a walk to the hospital instead of the bus. I tie my red hair back and apply a little makeup to my dark skin. My red coat, or my black coat. I choose black, to match my mood, shove on my leather boots and leave, feeling lonelier than I ever have before.

The air is cold and brisk and bites at my skin harshly, sending a shiver through me. I get to the hospital and feel like walking out straight away, the sound of coughing and disheartened mumbles isolates me. The line is long and I look like crap. When I finally get to the front desk, she tells me that Tyler doesn't want any guests at the moment. Tyler texted me telling me to come now. I honestly don't know with him sometimes. I walk out and find my phone. Kaylee has asked me to go out with her and her friends tonight. I agree out of politeness, even though I know a meal with them will be painfully. Kaylee's friends are the definition of a dumb bitch.

Later on I get myself ready. I try hard, straightening my hair, wearing my red dress, black heels and a spiky black necklace. I even wear some bright red lipstick. I look better than I have for weeks. I head out and we meet at the corner. Turns out it wasn't a meal that we were going to. They wanted to go out drinking at clubs. I sheepishly go along. We walk into a nightclub where there seems to be a full on rave going on. We dance for a bit, all of them moving fluently in rhythm with the music, whereas I'm just slightly moving my hips, with my arms above my head. I feel stupid. There are men watching us. I tell the others I'm going for a drink.

"Don't get too wasted Nal!", one shouts after me.

The seats are packed, but I stand inbetween two men, both of which look strangely familiar to me. One has long hair, a white shirt, dark jeans. His muscles bulge at his tight shirt. The other one is wearing a blue shirt, with some shorts. His hair messily done covering his forehead. The bigger one stands up, saying, "I've gotta be off, the woman said before 12, gotta listen to your girl.".

"I wouldn't know. See you.". He beckoned for me to sit down and I joined him at the bar. "Can I get two Tikila Sunrises please. Hi. What's your name?"

"Nala. It's Nala. What's yours?"

"Dean.". I realise who I'm talking to. Who just walked away. I know excactly who he is. He wants to talk to me. Dean Ambrose WANTS to talk to me!

"Eh?"

"Oh um, sorry, this music is really loud, what did you say?"

"Maybe we should go somewhere quieter? We can talk properly then."

"Sure, where shall we go?"

"Through here should be fine.". He leads me through a crowd to a little corner with a few sofas. It was much quieter than where we were before but he whispered things right in my ear. He touched my face soothingly and tucked my hair behind my ears. Everything he said was funny and when we touched I wanted it to last. I was so ready for him to kiss me. I wanted his lips on mine. I'd never felt this way about someone. He made me glow. He placed his hand on the back of my head and came closer to me. He looked into my eyes and my hands found their way to his neck. He tilted his head, kissing me softly, I kissed back and hung onto him. Our bodies were touching and he was rubbing my back. He played with the clasp of my dress. I broke the kiss and looked at him. He smiled and took my hand. We walked out of the club and down the road.

"I don't live far." He whispered. I feel like I love this man I met an hour ago, and now we're going to his house. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

No.

I'm not.

I'm the worst girl in the world.

The worst girlfriend that is.

My stomach churns and I slow down my walking. I'm terrible.