Gathering the characters

Tala: Adora, I must speak to you.

Adora: What is it?

Tala: I am sensing something within you and that you wanted to come to see me. Am I correct Adora?

Adora: Well, yes you are right. I also don't know how to tell Bow. I don't know what to do!

Tala: First of all, Adora you are having twins a boy and a girl, second of all, the way to tell Bow are to do the classic bun in the oven.

Adora: How will the classic bun in the oven work when we're in the Whispering Woods?

Tala: Adora, you do it in the castle where you and Adam were born.

Adora: The cooks won't let me in the kitchen to do so though.

Tala: Not in the cooking kitchen, the special kitchen for doing the classic bun in the oven.

Adora: There's a kitchen just for that?

Tala: Yes there is a special kitchen just for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~Magical Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adora: Bow, can you come with me, please?

Bow: Sure Adora. So, what do you need Adora?

Adora: I need you to do me a favor and look inside the oven, please.

Bow: Okay I'll do anything for you darling.

(Bow looks in the oven and sees pink bun and a blue bun in the oven and is overly surprised and happy by the news)

Adora: Do you want to come with me to tell my brother the news, my dear?

Bow: I would love to go Sweetheart.

Adora: Adam!

Adam: What is it, Adora?

Adora: There's something that you need to know and you need to sit down for this.

Adam: Okay. (Sits down) What did you need to tell me, Adora?

Adora: Well, you're going to be an uncle Adam.

Adam: What do you mean, Adora?

Adora: What I mean is that I'm going to be a mother to twins. You see, Mother isn't the only one who is going to have twins. Even though this is Mother's second set of twins.

Adam: Who is the father of the unborn twins?

Adora: Bow is the father of these unborn twins. In fact, my due date is our birthday Adam and apparently, we share the same birthday as Mother.

Adam: How do you know so much about this?

Adora: It is because of Aunt Tala. She told me.

Adam: Adora, what do you mean by Aunt Tala?

Adora: Adam, Aunt Tala is Mother's twin sister.

Tala: She's right Adam. But you have more than one aunt on your Mother's side. You both remember Kathy, right?

Adam: Of course.

Tala: Well, she is one of your cousins. Her mother is one of my younger sisters. Kathy's mother's name is Katie Rodriguez. Katie's maiden name is Snape-Pevensie.

Adam: Woah! I did not know that but now I do! Sorry, guys, I gotta go check up on both Cringer and Orko.

Adora: No worries Adam. I probably should be getting to Bright Moon anyway. Glimmer wants to talk to me.

Adam: Alright, Sis. Thanks for the surprising news. See you soon!

~~~~~~~Meanwhile at Castle Bright Moon~~~~~~~

Glimmer: Oh! Where is she?!

Adora: Where is who, Glimmer?

Glimmer: (jumps in surprise) Adora! Don't scare me like that!

Adora: Sorry, Glim, but it was just too funny! Now you wanted to tell me something?

Glimmer: Yes! I'm engaged!

Adora: Oh? To who?

Glimmer: To Prince Highcliff of Blue Mountain!

Adora: Oh really?

Glimmer: Yes!!!!!!!

Adora: Well, I've got some very surprising news for you Glim.

Glimmer: What is it, Adora?

Adora: You might want to take a seat. (Glimmer sits down) The surprising news that I have to tell you is 1) I am engaged to Bow, and 2) I'm pregnant with twins! Plus another thing is that you, Adam, Kathy, Shimmer, Shine, and I, we're all cousins on my Mother's side of the family. We all share the same aunt. Our aunt's name is Tala Snape-Pevensie.

~~~~~~~Back to reality~~~~~~~

Tala: If you all would follow me to the theater, that would be great!

Adora: Why are we going to the theater Aunt Tala?!

Tala: We are gonna be watching She-Ra Princess of Power, played on Netflix. Besides, Hordak, Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, Catra, Imp, and the robots aren't going to be there. James will be though.

Adora: Okay, what is the first episode that we will be watching?

Tala: That will be Into Etheria.

Adora: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tala: We have to watch it in order Adora.

Adora: Fine.

~~~~~~~Time skip to the theater~~~~~~~

Tala: Alright, everyone take a seat where your names are, please and we'll get started!

(Everyone takes their seats)

Tala: Great! The first episode is called Into Etheria.