Admitting to a murder (edited)(ON HOLD)

2 years ago a girl named Aria Mitchel died from a murder. I murderd her. Here is the story.

It was Friday night at 7:00 and Aria's Ex-Boyfriend Jacob came to my house. He knocked on my front door. I ran to get it but my sister Julianne got it first. "Is Chloe there?" Jacob said with a smile. "Are you her new boyfriend?" Julie said bitchingly. He laughed. "No i'm not but is she here?" Jacob replied. "Chloe, a hot guy is here for you!" Julie yelled. "Hang on i'm just getting dressed Julie!" I yelled back. I ran down the stairs. "Oh, hey Jake." I said, giving him a hot smile.I was only wearing a sport bra and tennis shorts."Um what are you doing here",I asked him."i just broke-up with Aria and i was wondering if you want to go to a movie or something",He asked me."Sure why not,i'll just get dressed i'll be down in two",i yelled while running up the stairs.In my wardrobe i found my new jeans,a green tank top,a pair of my lipstik hi-tops and a leather jacket.I got back down to the front door and left with Jacob.When we got to the movies we chose a scary movie called DEAD GHOSTS.When we got our tickets and popcorn we saw Aria,Jacob's Ex.Turns out she was watching the same movie in the seats next to ours.When the movie ended Aria was holding a gun and pointing it at me."You stole my boyfriend and now you pay BITCH",she screamed at me."Aria, me and Jacob are just friends so please put the gun down and relax",i exclaimed trying to calm her down.Aria just threw the gun down and ran away.The gun landed next to me so i picked it up and aimed at her.I pulled the trigger and the bullet went right through her brain.She collapsed and closed her eyes.I yelled at her "Bitch,you derserved to die so i killed you,i hope you are happy".I ran to where she got shot and called 911.Everybody had saw what happened so i told them if they tell they die.

To this day no one had told,but i was feeling sorry for poor Aria.Her case was still opened.I feel i should admit to killing her but i won't or will i.

The next day i went to the police station.I asked to talk to someone in private all they said was"Please have a seat and someone will be here shortly"."thanks",I say sturtting.There was a poster on the wall across from me showing missing people someone on there had a name called Cher Wilkie.I saw her at town yesterday wearing a wig and a fake tan.An officer came shortly after.He called my name and i walked up to him."Hi Chloe",The officer said.I just relised she was Officer Lloyd.