1

A/n: Hey guys! New series I'm trying out! Tell me if you like it :)
By the way, Make sure you know about the No Regrets series with Levi because it's needed for your background! 
This story may branch off a little from the original, I hope you enjoy!
I dunno if my writing for this is well but I'm trying xD 

EDIT: Updated Jan 12th, 2021.
I didn't expect this story to blow up this much haha. Thank you all for tuning in, I haven't edited it much since I published it so sorry if there's typos or errors. I hope you enjoy!

------------------

"Alright, I have a specific task for why I called all of you here." Erwin spoke, some of the higher ups in the Survey Corps sighed. 

"What is it?" Levi spoke in an annoyed tone. 

"In The Underground around Wall Sina, there have been many cases of people of higher classes visiting getting taken away for a period of time and then returned with none of their possessions left. This has been going on for 2 years now." 

Erwin looked around to make sure everyone was paying attention, then proceeded. 

"I know, normally this isn't our field to participate in, but the military police keep failing to find him. So they've requested our aid, and if possible I would like you all to participate." Erwin spoke, folding his hands at the table. 

Mike snickered, "I remember something similar to that." He looked over toward Levi which earned him a glare from the Corporal, "Shut it." Levi spoke back. 

"So?" Erwin spoke out. 

Hanji nodded, "if it's of serious concern than we can show the military police who's better." Her glasses gleamed as she cracked her knuckles and gave a toothy grin. 

"Fine." Levi responded, Mike nodded. 

"Alright, somethings to note." Erwin spoke, and held up a piece of paper, "This thug is known to have obtained some kind of 3-D Maneuver gear. He seems to be in his early to late 20s. According to the victims he's usually dressed in all black with some kind of mask or hood covering his face. He is of (y/e) (A/n:*that means your ethnicity*) according to the reports." 

"WOah, how did someone in the underground obtain 3-D Maneuver gear?" Haji asked, and turned to Levi. He sighed, "Stop turning to me four eyes." He glared and looked away, "He probably stole it or paid someone to smuggle it in." 

"Well whatever it is, it doesn't matter now." Erwin sighed, "The most important thing is that we find him. Go get ready, we leave in 45 minutes." 

Levi sighed and got up from the table and began to walk off. Hanji caught up to him, "Say Levi, you think you know him???" She asked, Levi glared, "shut up four eyes." 

"So you do?" She asked. 

"Tch. Not that I know of. I only knew one person like that but she's female and frankly I don't know if she's even alive since she didn't join our deal or the Survey Corps...Brat." He spoke the last part under his breath. 

"Oh." Hanji spoke and Levi began to walk ahead of her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, everyone clear on the plan?" Erwin asked. Hanji was dressed in an elegant dress with a fake diamond necklace and bracelets. She wore some heels to top it off. "I feel very uncomfortable." She spoke out. 

"Good." Levi retaliated. 

"Hanji, you're going to walk around and wait until you're spotted. This guy should take you and we'll spot you from the roof top and arrest whoever this person is. Am I clear?" Erwin spoke. 

Hanji pushed up her glasses, "Clear as day." She put on her best impression of a woman from Wall Sina. Erwin chuckled, "Go. We'll be watching."  

Hanji began to walk off, quickly getting glances and men following her around the dirt streets. Levi, Mike, and Erwin watched from the roof tops at different angles and moved when she got further. 

-Time skip brought to you by my cringe writing abilities!~

"This brat is taking forever." Levi sighed, Mike sniffed the air and looked around. "He should be coming soon." 

"tch." Levi looked down and noticed a figure quickly swoop Hanji at an alarming speed. "Shit he's fast." Levi hopped down from the roof and Erwin quickly begun to lead the way. 

"Bwah!" Hanji quickly yelled as she disappeared down the alley. 

Levi quickly turned down the alley and noticed that they were no where to be seen. "Shit." Levi spoke under his breath. 

-----------

A/n: 

Tell me what you guys think! Should I continue with this?? 

Thank you all for reading, more will come soon!

~ReSa