A Strange World (Short Story) [Completed]

This was a story that I wrote when I was 13, so I'm sorry if its not that good, but I hope you like, at least a little bit :P

_____________________________________________________________

It was the first day of spring. Flora woke up and she looked out of the window, she felt … and bumped her head and passed out. When she woke up again she realized that she wasn’t in her apartment or near it, but yes in a new different place, with trees, flowers and butterflies all over the place.

Flora started walking and after a few hours, she was so tired, that she closed her eyes for a second or two before she continued to explore, but when she opened her eyes again, she saw a wonderful man, with black hair like the darkest night, and green eyes, like the Amazon forest, but she knew that he had something different from the other men.

When he saw her, he went to talk to her. When they started to talk, Flora found that his name was Zarek, and they were arrested in a parallel world created by an uncontrolled guardian of the world’s doors and if they wanted to return to their worlds, they had to work together and find a way to defeat the guardian.

Flora had a lot of questions and two of them were, why was she arrested in that world and how were they going to defeat the guardian. Zarek told her that the guardian wanted to put other life forms in his world and he started with them.

The days were passing and they were getting close to each other, they talked about everything, even when he told her that his world wasn’t the earth but a world very far away and his world’s name was Libitis. Together they connected their knowledge to develop the new weapon to defeat the guardian.

One night Flora had a nightmare with a warning from the guardian, he said or they stopped the offensive, or he would kill them both on the most painful way that he would find. Flora woke up very agitated, but Zarek comforted her, when Zarek was leaving to his improvised bed, she did something that she had wanted to do since she got to know him, she kissed him. After the kiss she told him that she didn’t want to return to Earth, because it had nothing that she wanted from there, and when they defeated the guardian, or she will explore other worlds, or, if he wants, she could go to Libitis with him. Zarek told her that she could return with him to Libitis and there they could date like a normal couple.

In the morning they started the journey to the guardian’s castle. When they arrived, after all the dangers and monsters created by the guardian to stop them, the guardian, a creature with a snake’s head, a man’s body and a rattle snake’s tail, was waiting for them.  The fight with the guardian was really hard but in the end, they defeated him. When they were looking for the door of Libitis, they found an uncountable number of world’s doors. When they found door for Libitis, they opened it to start a new chapter of their lifes with all the experiences that Flora and Zarek lived together in that strange world.

And they lived happily ever after...Or maybe not...   

__________________________________________________________________

Please give me your opinion on what you liked or hated. ^.^