Chapter 1

"Taylor, Taylor. Thank you SO much!" My little sister Sara kept screaming over and over again.

"Thank me for what!?!" I was getting irritated, she was so loud.

"Mom said that you would drive me and my friends to the One Direction Concert tomorrow!!! Thank you!" She hugged me.

"What? The who?" I was so confused.

"One. Direction. The amazing British boy band, Niall being an exception." She showed me a picture.

"You mean those guys that you freak out over all the time??"

"Yes! Mom said you would drive me and my friends to their concert tomorrow! So, thank you." She hugged me again.

"Okay, first off stop hugging me. Second off, stop screaming. And third off, I never said I would drive you." I turned back to my computer.

"Mom promised." She turned me back around.

"Sara. No. Get one of your friends sisters to drive you." 

"None of them are old enough. Your seventeen. Just please? We got backstage passes and everything." She smiled.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I really don't feel like getting a busted ear drum over a whole bunch of screaming twelve year olds."

"There front row seats." She did her puppy dog face.

"No."

"Come on. If you do this, you don't have to take me anywhere for two months. Except to and from school."

"No. Nice try though." I smiled.

"Please? I will do your laundry for a month. Clean your room. Wash your car."

"Really?" She nodded. "Fine." I gave in.

"YES! YES! YES! WOO!" She squealed as she hugged me.

"Stop doing that! And why are you so excited?" I pushed her off of me.

"Why am I so excited? Because, tomorrow afternoon I get to meet the one, the only Harry Styles!!!!" She screamed again.

"Well enjoy it while it lasts because its never happening again. Now get out." I said as I pushed her out of my room.

The only reason I was doing this was to get out of my chores for the next month and shut her up. Every time she talked about those guys its so annoying, and when she listens to there music it is so loud. So now she can't say that I never did anything for her. I don't even listen to there music unless I have to, I listened to bands like The Beatles; thats good music. But I guess whats done is done so I have to take her, for a good price though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up Saturday morning to the sound of my alarm going off, which was weird because I didn't set my alarm. When I opened my eyes Sara was staring at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I put a pillow over my face.

"You need to get up and start getting ready! We have to be there at 7:30 tonight. And if your taking us you have to look good, so I picked out your outfit now go get in the shower!" She said taking the pillow off my face and hitting me with it.

"Fine! Fine! I'm going, just get out." I said as I sat up.

I got my shampoo, conditioner, soap, and face wash then went into the bathroom. When I got out of the shower I blow dryed my hair then curled it. After that I put on a little make up and walked into my room to get dressed. I looked at the outfit that Sara layed out for me. The top was a brownand pink  and only had one shoulder. There were short shorts that had been bleached with a whole in the front at the bottom, and I had my short brown leather boots. It was a very cute outfit, but probably not what I had worn for this occasion. 

After I got dressed I walked over to my mirror and sat down, opening my jewelry box. I picked out my long necklace with the cross on it, with my dangling brown earrings and a couple brown and pink bracelets. I pulled back my hair with a bobby pin, then I was all ready to go; and it was only 12:30. I walked down stairs and ate some scrambeled eggs trying not to ruin my outfit becaus ei new Sara would get mad. Then I walked back upstairs to brush my teeth and spray some perfume on.

About an hour and a half later Sara came down stairs, she looked like Great Britain threw up on her. She had a black flowy shirt that had their flag on it, short denim shorts, and black Toms on. She had her hair in a pony tail and had a black head band on. She had on a black necklace that said Directioner, what ever that meant. And several bracelets on, they said One Direction, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne. I guessed those were the members of the band.

"So how do I look?" She asked as she posed on the staircase.

"You look like the Great Britain flag." I was being honest.

"Really!?!? You think so!?!' She was.. glad thats how she looked??

"Y-yea..." I was laughing so hard on the inside.

"Good. Now, lets go so we can pick up my friends on the way. And then maybe stop and eat dinner." She smiled as she threw me my car keys.

"Okay... Do you have everything? Tickets? Backstage Passes?? Money?" I asked before walking out the door.

"Yes. Money, why do I need money?"

"Incase you want something at the concert, because I will take you but i am not buying you anything while we are there." I smiled and walked out the door making sure I had everything I needed.

"Whatever." She said as she climbed into the passenger seat and I started the car.

I giggled then started driving ro her friend Peyton's house. When we got there Sara got out and talked to Peyton's mom, then the girls got in.

"Hey Taylor. I just wanted to say, thank you so much for driving us to this concert." She smiled, she was a sweet girl.

"Oh. Your welcome Peyton. As soon as my mom told me you guys needed a ride, I volunteered." i smiled when Sara glared at me.

After that we picked up Grace, then Kelsey, then Cassidy. And after that we were going to Chili's to eat and pass time. After we ate Chili's it was only 4:30, so we decided to go to the mall. I went into Belks to get some new makeup and I told the girls to meet up at the entrance in about two hours. Time went by slowly but soon enough it was 6:30 and it was time to go to the concert, the sooner we got there the faster it would be over.

When we pulled up to the Stadium there were thousands, and I mean thousands of young girls with signs and they were all screaming and going crazy. I finally found a parking spot and we got and and started walking up to the gate. We gave the lady our tickets and they told us where to go. We finally got to our seats and we sat down waiting for them to come out. The concert would start in about five minutes and I was already getting a headache.

I was pretty sure I was the only one sitting down in the entire stadium. Finally they came out and the crowd went crazy. I just sat there on my IPhone on Facebook and Twitter, but when I did look up one of the guys were staring at me. He smiled, he had dimples, he had brown curly hair and beautiful green eyes. I quickly looked down as they started singing. I figured this concert would take a while, luckily I was very patient. I texted my friends waiting for this to be over. I kept looking up every once any while but the curly haired boy never looked at me again.