Important

November 2018

Just a heads up Angel will be mentioned and seen in this book. She's a huge part of Season 8 especially the parts and episodes of the season I'm putting her in.

I wanted her apart if S8 because it's the final season of The Vampire Diaries and as I said plenty of times in the past before I started writing I had just about everything planned out for my OC which is Angel. This is one of the things that's planned. I started writing three months after The Vampire Diaries Finale and I was like. "Hey you should make a book or two and see how it goes." I was nervous af and I did it and you guys enjoyed and that's what I care about. You guys.

So I wanted to say thank you and going through this long crazy adventure with Angel and myself.

Is there any questions you want me to answer WITHOUT giving away anything for this book. Feel free to ask. I created this book ahead of time and every chapter is done and mostly edited. Yes I got emotional and so will you.

It's the End for ELENA, DAMON, BONNIE, TYLER AND STEFAN. As for the rest most of you watched/Watch The Originals and Legacies you'll know there story and journey lives on within those story's.

Hopefully you Enjoy this book.

#TVDFOREVER

March 10th of 2020

This book is so bad I didn't edit it into my new writing style it's in my very bad and old writing style! Read at your own risk! Their's info you would want to know in this book so read it if you want! I won't start the season 4 book so soon anyway like I said Read t your own risk!