A prophecy of nightmares

Layla knew she had to keep running, but she didn't know what she was running from. All she knew was If she was caught something bad would happen to her. So she kept running but she'd been running for so long. It felt like she was going to collapse and just when she thought she wouldn't be able to run any longer she tripped and fell. Layla knew this was it she would be captured so she closed her eyes not knowing what else to do. "Layla" "Layla get up your going to be late for school" Tim, Layla's younger brother yelled as he shook her shoulders. Layla's eyes popped open so quick Tim jumped back startled "Oh my gosh Layla you scared the living daylights out of me," said Tim." It was just a dream." said Layla " what was just a dream?" asked Tim. "Oh nothing just forget about it," said Layla, "ok. "said Tim shrugging his shoulders. "but you might want to hurry your bus leaves in 10 minutes." said Tim. "WHAT!" exclaimed Layla as she shot out of bed "Tim get out so I can get dressed," said Layla as she pushed Tim out of her room and shut the door in his face. "You know all you had to do was ask, you didn't have to manhandle me and a thank you would be nice!" yelled Tim from the other side of the door. "Sorry fro manhandling you, and thank you, Tim" said Layla as she opened her bedroom door dress and ready to go. "Come on Tim we don't want to be late. " said Layla as she walked passed Tim and picked up her backpack. "I know that's why I woke you up." mumbled Tim. They made the bus stop a good 3 minutes before the bus arrived." Hey, Layla, it looks like you cut it close with the bus today." said Sammy aka Layla's bff  "Yes, I did but how can you tell? " Layla asked Sammy, "I can tell because your hair is down and you aren't wearing any makeup." she replied, "Well I guess my hair is a dead giveaway, but how did you know about the make up I only ever put on mascara and lip gloss even for school?" said Layla. "I know about the makeup because when I saw your hair was down I knew if you didn't have time to put your hair up you definitely didn't have time to put on makeup." said Sammy "You know me way to well." Layla said. "Hey that's what best friends are for, that and helping the other out whenever they might need any help." "Are you saying your in trouble Sam?" Layla asked arching her brow."No, I'm not in trouble," said Sammy. "Well, if you're not in trouble and I'm not in trouble who is" asked Layla. "No one's in trouble" said Sammy. "but you said even if they're in trouble" Layla said. "Oh just forget I said anything" Sammy said frustratedly." well ok," said Layla suspiciously just as the bus got to school. 

"Good morning class today we will be reviewing the constellation. So you will be able to recognize on the field trip this Friday" Mr. Burns said. "The field trip I'm forbidden to go on" Layla mumbled. "Thek you kids will be reviewing with flash cards. On one side is the constellation and on the other side is the name of the consultation. You are to be working in partners that means two people not three," said Mr. Burns while handing out the flash cards. "Well at least you can help me review" Sammy said." I know, but there's a big difference to seeing the stars on a piece of paper or today side your window at night, then looking thought a telescope" said Layla. " I know when Mr. Burns said we were going on a field trip the first person I thought of partnering with was everywhere descending" said Sammy. "I just can't believe my parents forbid me to go. They didn't say I couldn't go they said we forbid you to go " Layla said roughly. " But your parents let you do anything that involves school and they always let do anything that importance to you I just don't get It" Sammy said. " I don't get it either. Well anyway lets get started you don't want to miss any consolations," said Layla. "Your right" Sammy replied " ok what is this" Layla said as she held up a card for Sammy." Orin's belt" said Sammy" ok what about this then" Layla asked. " That's the big dipper, "Sammy said, " you're wrong it's the little dipper" replied Layla. "What's the difference?" exclaimed Sammy." You mean besides the size and the location in the sky," said Layla. "Ok you got man" Sammy said. "I know and that is why I am getting an A were as you are scraping by with a high C" Layla added. "Well no need to rub it in and this is exactly why I wanted you to be my partner are you sure you can't get your parents to let you go" Sammy asked with a hint of desperation. "I am sure I have already asked the about ten times this week alone and we have known about this trip for almost a month now. They just won't budge and the wired thing is I can see in their faces that the want to say yes but for some reason they don't want me anywhere near a telescope." Sighed Layla. "You know come to think of it your parents have always been weird about telescopes. Remember when my cousin got a telescope for his birthday and was letting everyone look thru it your parent said that you were not to go anywhere near it and then you guys went home shortly after that. So I guess even if I begged them to let you go they would turn me down too." Said Sammy "Well when the world is against you there's not much you can really do to change that" said Layla. "Well your right about that" said Sammy as the bell rang. "Now remember class you need to be here by 8:30pm Sharp and Friday the bus leave ant 9:00 with or without you on it." Yelled Mr. Burns as the student rush out the door to their next class.