Prologue

Hey guys, just wanted to say for those of you who haven't already read 'The Bad Boy Stole My Notebook', this is just a quick prologue to explain a few things and to kick off the story. So yeah, enjoy. :)

*************************************

It all started the day Lilah told me she lost the notebook.

This was not good news, considering this notebook had all of mine, and my two best friends that I shared it with, secrets inside.

Once we found out that Reece, the number one bad boy of the school had it, I opted out for helping to get it back.

Why, you may ask, did I ditch my friend for the important task of getting it back? Because Reece and his friends were some serious trouble.

First, there was Reece, who everyone was terrified of due to his fighting skill. Next, there was Devon, mysterious and intriguing, but he mostly kept to himself and his friends.

But then, there was Carter.

The number one player in our high school. He was a 'hump and dump' kind of guy. Relationships were not his thing. And even though every girl in the school knew this, they just couldn't resist.

I've been with guys like that. I've been fooled by the charming ones into thinking they cared only for me and always would. I've believe all of the 'caring looks', and all of the 'reserved smiles' and all of the fake 'I love you's. I've had my heart broken a time or two. And let me tell you, it sucks.

So for me, Carter was the one I wanted to avoid.

There is a saying that goes, 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.'

Well, that was soon to become my new motto.

Because there was no way in hell, I would let the player fool me.