A World of Divided

Arc-24: {123.9.2.44.67. ... .}

Records.                                                       .  :  .                                              .  :  .                               .  :  .

Xeonia Vik-Nu, is the planet 5th from the sun; the heart of a galaxy millions of light-years away.

From its core pulses a powerful kind of energy. The energy that makes possible plants, animals, people, and all creatures alike to thrive. It was the lifeblood of the planet that kept not only itself in balance, but also the bright celestial orbs that surround it.

The geography of Xeonia is similar to the terrestrial world of our own only in the sense of fundamental structure. There were 7 major Kingdoms: Andor and Hestin of the North, Malu and Vinidaro in the far east, Dorin to the west, and the south was shared by those of Norbek and Phlorencia.

Each kingdom has one supreme to be its High king or High queen, Lord or Lady, above country leaders and their people. They are also commonly referred to as the ancient ones since their kind has walked upon Xeonia longer than any other life form known to man. Their purpose, solely to protect each realm and give final decisions on conflicts beyond country leaders.

For Andor, you have High Queen Shyla of the North. Hestin: High King Jaylon. Phlornish of the southwest have Lady Mavis, and the Malenese people of the east have Lord Vanquad. Vinidaro is protected by Lord Soran as Lady Chastelle foresees those of Norbek. Finally, there is the Dorinites, ruled by High King Londaron.

Here, there were two kinds of people. The soft flabby humans you're used to, and then the majestic Humanoid types most found on the Island countries and distant lands.

For many years, people of different races and species lived peacefully with others. However, greed was no stranger here, and the fight for land dominance rose divisions within the peoples.

-Axel Lingkil