Movie Review of Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelwald

Attention!

 To all of you who haven't read the description and/or the tags of this new upload!

This review contains spoilers. A LOT of spoilers of FB:CG, and if you haven't seen it yet, I suggest watch or read a different review that spoils less or better doesn't spoil anything.

Also this will contain a bit of strong language.

You have been warned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Rowling...You never seem to stop to amaze me. But sadly also...disappoint me.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! 

Bloody Luna here, and Happy New Year to you all. It truly has been quite and interesting one I have to admit, sure a lot of commotion, frustration and annoyance just like the previous year.

...And then the year before, and then another year before and so on, and so on..

But nonetheless there were a LOT of exciting new things that came up this year. New video games, new interesting trailers about a TV series/movie/games, and new movies. Full of magic, and extraordinary actors.

Oh, speaking of such! That reminds me of today's topic. Today I shall review a movie that I am sure lot of you have been as excited as I have been when the trailers came up. So full of wonder, making us hyped at the edge of our seats.

Today this shall be a movie review of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald! 

Considering the fact that Harry Potter is a well beloved book series and a movie franchise it wasn't any surprise that when the final book and movie came out it only made fans thirst and long for more stories related to this very curious, creative and fascinating universe of Rowling's.

And after some while...we got it!

After the GOD-AWFUL theater play "Cursed Child", the trailer of a new HP franchise was released called "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them."

An interesting title, and a rather interesting story that Rowling based the movie script off her own book called exactly like that.

Oh, yea! No kidding, there actually IS a book about FB! And both the book and the script were written by Rowling herself! 

Which is already a good sign for all those who have either seen the play of the CC or at least read the script (and understand very well why that is a good sign).

And it was!

On rotten tomatoes the critics rated the movie 74% and the audience 79% 

Now that's very obvious after such reaction a sequel is highly expected and welcomed. It sure did. 

The trailers finally came out in 2018.  Leaving us all very hyped, excited, curious and most importantly joyful after such news especially if you have seen the trailer.

So...what exactly are my thoughts now that I have seen it in November?

*SIIIIIGH*....If only it was as good as the trailers made me think it was going to be.