I think I'm in love with my student's brother.

I'm new here... I'm sorry if my story sucks. :) comment!

This is it. I'm going to be a teacher in this workshop for little kids. Specifically 3-5 year olds. I willbe teaching the kids some moves in dancing. Today is my first day as a teacher. I prayed to God that my little students are kind and will cooperate. I'm 16 by the way. The alarm clock rang and i wore a white tank top that agrees with my color; my old jogging pants and Nike shoes. I grabbed a milk and my jacket. As I walk out I almost forgot the lists of the names of the kids and the lesson plan. "Macy!" my friend Mariae yelled. "yeah?" I asked wearing my jacket and getting your bag. Mariae is going to teach ballet while Joanne is on singing. The three of us talked about nothing you want to know.

We reached the building and I went in my class. There are 10 little girls and boys playing with each other. Their Parents and their gaurdians are on the side. "oh she's here!" I heard a voice said. "hi. Goodmorning!" I placed my stuff down and continue talking. "my name is Macy Allster and I am 16 years old. I will be your um ah.. Teacher for the whole year! You guys will be learning some tips for dancing... So little dude and dudettes aren't u excited?" I asked leaning at them. They cheered and answered yes. "so um may I request the gaurdians to please stay outside? Your kids will be alright.." they all went out and I continue on introducing myself. "um could u show us your moves that you're going to teach us?" asked a boy. "sure!" I turned on my iPod to insomnia and danced. They were amazed at the way I move my body. I stopped when I heard a knock on the door. Everybody was curious about it and I opened the door seeing a little girl and a guy with a black hoodie. "hey sorry we're late is this the workshop for dancing?" the guy asked. He's covering his face with sungglasses. "yeah. Come in kiddo!" I said to the little girl. I can feel the guys eyes on me. "can I come in too? Um I'm her brother and like she's only 3 my mom told me to watch her" the guy insisted. "they are all three here." I laughed. "yeah don't come in!!" said the cutie with a tiny voice. "please stay outside with the other parents" he flashed a very melting smile. I smiled too and closed the door. "thank u for closing the door over Josh!" said the girl, sitting infront. "who's josh?" "my brother!" "oh."

They started being friendly to her and I started my lessons. The day was very tiring but it is fun working with the little kids! "so did u all had fun?" I asked. "YEESS!! Do we really need to go now? I wanna stay here and learn more!!" they all said but in different ways. "aww thanks but there's always a tomorrow! Your mom and dads are waiting for you! Goodbye!" I opened the door for them and they said their goodbyes and they had fun. I looked around and saw my attendance sheet. Dang I haven't checked! Anyway I fixed my studio and heard a little cry. I went outside and saw Kathleen crying. "cutie why are u crying?" I asked her. "my brother isn't here yet." "oh okay do u want to come inside the studio? It's pretty hot here.." she nodded as I wipe her tears away. "aww stop crying u don't want to look ugly right?" she laughed and shook her head. "come on!" I hold her little hands and walked in. "so little jasmine what do u want to do? Do you want to um... Oh i know let's draw!" she got a pencil crayons and bond papers. We sat down on a mini chair and she sat on my so she could see her drawing more. "Macy!" called Jo. "aren't u coming with us?" "nawww. I still have my student I'll just call u later okay? Same with Mari" "teach me how to draw a princess" said jasmine. "haha sure" I got her hand. "it's like this" I drew a circle for the head, a square for the upper body and a skirt. "yey!!!" she laughed and clapped her hands. "you're cool teacher Macy!" "awwww" we practically did the same thing for hours waiting for her annoying brother. It has been 7 pm. Kathleen and I watched spongebob. She lay on top of me and all the lights are closed. We are on a bean bag. I wrapped my arms around her. We both got sleepy. Kathleen is already snoring and as I close my eyes someone knocked. I carried Kathleen, who Is sleeping, and opened the door. It's her brother. "hey sorry I um I was late..." I laughed "make it very late. But it's alright. Kathleen had fun. She's pretty tired..." I hand Kathy to her brother. She opened her eyes and cried. "maaccyy!!" "shhh don't worry your brother is here" she jumped on me and I caught her then laughed. "aww. Kathy it's your brother fetching u!" "naww. We are on an argument haha" explained her brother. I closed the tv and the AC. "Kathy go to your brother it's already late and u don't want to be late again for tomorrow right?" she nods and went out saying bye. I changed my top to a white long shirt and a brown shorts. I checked if everything is closed and it is. I opened the door and it is raining. I put on my cardigan and waited for it to stop. A car infront of me stopped and the brother of Kathy went out running towards me with an umbrella. He has a heart after all. "hey do u need a lift? This rain seems like it's never gunna stop! Besides it's already late." he offered. "are u sure? Cause if I'm-" "I'm very sure. Now hop in" he walked me towards the passenger seat and I went in. Kathy is at the back sleeping. Her brother continue driving. He removed his sungglasses and he is the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen. He noticed me looking at him so I immediately turned. "I'm Josh" he said as the stoplight turns to a red. "Im Macy..." I smiled at him and so did he. "how long have u been teaching?" "this is my first time.." "oh you're pretty great. I heard the kids before I go" "oh haha" it became silent. "mmm. You're pretty- I mean you're a pretty great dancer" "thanks.did u just said I'm pretty?" he laughed at how silly we were. "yeah I did" "well I think you're blind! Oh turn right over there!" I pointed at the street on my right. "okay" he did and I saw my house. "that's my house over there" I pointed at the white bungalow house by a big tree. Josh stopped there. "thanks for the lift" "no problem" I looked at Kathy and she's sleeping heavily. "so um tomorrow? I'll see u ok?" "sure. Bye! God bless" I said. As I open the door and grab my things Josh called my attention, "wait!" he said. "yep?" it was quiet. "never mind um goodnight." "u too" I got out and run to my door. As I turn Josh waved at me and drive off. I smiled and opened my door cheerfully. Now what a cute guy he is. I wonder what he wanted to tell me. Oh he is so cute like the way he looks at me! He even called me pretty!