Chapter 1: Secrets

It was a dark, rainy Sunday morning for Dany Targare who lives with her brothers Vincent and Ryan. Dany was laying in her queen-sized bed with large black/red covers that were supposed to protect her from the cold. Dany wishes many times that she would dream of her parents living with her and her brothers again. She dreams of her family happy and healed from the madness that consumed the men in this family. Dany dreamt of many things in her life. She wanted to sing on stage and write songs for other artists.

She wants to meet the guy of her dreams. She wanted to be free from her brother who wanted to have her in many ways. But even Dany knew that those dreams were never coming true. She stood up and grabbed two towels that were hanging at the foot of her bed. She walked to her private bedroom and turned on the shower. After she checked if the water was good enough, she stripped her clothes off and looked at one of the two mirrors hanging on the wall. Dany looked at herself and saw the bruises Vincent gave her two days ago.

She broke her gaze from the mirror and stepped in the shower. The hot water was flowing from her head to her toes. She welcomed the warmth of the water and started to grab some shampoo and put a small amount on her left hand and rub it in her hair. After washing her hair she put shower gel on her body. After two minutes she washed the soap away and turned off the shower. Dany grabbed the first towel and dried her hair, while the second towel was wrapped around her body. She walked out of the bathroom without a second glance to the mirror. She dressed herself in her favorite blue top and skinny jeans and black combat boots. She went behind her laptop and looked around her Facebook page. She saw that Arya sent her a chat message:

AryaStark:"Hey, I'm back from vacation. I hope Vincent the terrible terror didn't hurt you."

Dany thought about it and type her message:

DanyTargare:"He did a few times, but nothing extreme."

Dany talked to Arya for a few hours, listened to music and read some books from her shelf to satisfy herself for today. She had a nagging feeling that today would be different. And NOT in a good way.

Jon Snow was in a black limousine relaxing with his uncle Ned Stark and his children Robb, Bran, Rick, Arya and Sana. Jon just finished his European tour and was happy that he was back in his hometown Westeros. Jon was a famous artist and his cousins surprised him by going on tour with him, because they miss him so much...especially Arya and Robb. 

The kids had a lot of fun backstage and their adventures in the countries. Arya, Rick and Bran with some of the crew pulled pranks on one or another. Robb and Sansa took care that he still had time for rehearsing, while making time for his family. At some performances Arya, Sansa, Bran and Robb would perform with him and Rickon and Ned would cheer for him and take care of business. They wanted the tour to be done a week before Jon's 22nd birthday.

Robb, Rick and Arya's birthdays were already celebrated in Italy, France and Portugal. His mother Lyanne Stark visits them while on a business trip in Portugal. "Dude, we are at your apartment! Stop dreaming Jon!" Rick screamed at him. Jon was distracted by his dream last night. He saw a girl running in the woods and he was chasing her. Everytime he visit them while being on a business trip in Portugal.

"Jon, Are you coming?" Arya said while the others were stepping out of the limousine. Arya and Jon followed suit. The teens were waiting for their cousin and sister to open the door. Jon walked to the door and grabbed his keys to open the door. A few seconds later the teens were laughing, running and making themselves comfortable in his home. Jon went to his room to grab his laptop to check out his social media profiles and pages.

"We just came back home and you're all behind your laptops, phones and tablets. What happened to this generation?" Ned spoke to the children. Jon sat at the dining table in the open kitchen with Arya and Bran. Rick and Sansa were on the couch with their smartphones and Robb was with his tablet on the kitchen Island. Ned began to whistle loudly and all of the teens were surprised. "You're not going to sit there all day and leave your bags on the ground. Get everything to your rooms. Arya, Dany can wait a little longer talking to you. Jon, I got a call from Ygritte while we were in the limo. She got arrested for drinking and driving AGAIN!!!" Ned told them quickly. Jon groaned at the thought of Ygritte doing that again. After everybody went to their rooms to unpack, Jon ordered pizza for everyone.

"So Jon, what are you going to do now that the tour is over?" Rickon asked him. The others looked at him waiting for an answer. "I'm going to take it easy for a while, write a couple of songs and hang out with each of you Direwolves." The teens laughed and were happy at his words. "And hang out with Ygirtte." He said and saw the smiles that quickly came also quickly disappear when they looked at the door. Jon turned around and saw his uncle with a worried look on his face. "Jon...we have to go to the station. There is a problem with Ygritte and a few other things." Ned said. Jon quickly grabbed his jacket, keys, phone and wallet and left the other Starks to eat.

Jon was driving his black jeep to the police station, since Ned would start working again tomorrow. They arrived at the police station within a few minutes when he saw everybody running around in their uniforms getting ready for their missions. He went to the officer's desk to look in which floor Ygritte was placed. He wanted to know how Ygritte got into this for the millionth time. Ned came with him to look if something is reported around Westeros. "Stark, We've got a girl confirming trouble at the Targare House. She says that it's terrible and that one of them is wounded. We have to go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" One of Ned's co-workers told him. Jon saw Ygritte being released, but went to whisper something in the cop's ear and walked to a different direction. "Jon we have to go...I have a feeling that today will be different." Ned said to his nephew. "Why do you think that?"Jon asked. "Because I smell trouble in the air."

Dany was chatting with Arya on Facebook with her laptop and suddenly she was on the ground in pain. Vincent was beating her up again and Ryan was trying to stop it, but that wasn't working either. She saw blood coming from her nose and saw bruises starting to form on her arms and legs. Her blue top now had blood stains on it and her jeans were ripped just like her top. Visery was sitting on top of her and was touching her wildly. Ryan pushed him off her and started fighting him.

"OUT OF MY WAY Rhaegar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She needs to know who the boss is here and she is MINE." Viserys roared at his brother. "Daenerys!!!! go downstairs to the basement and lock the door. Stay there and DON'T COME OUT until I SAY SO." Rhaegar screamed at her. Danny ran as fast as her legs could. Bouncing down the steps with pain shooting through her body. She ran to the basement door and opened it. Dany wanted to hear any signs of her brothers still fighting and to her surprise she heard them only shouting.

"SHE is the one that always has that IRON THING hiding from us Rhaegar. We NEED IT." Viserys screamed. Dany remembered the diaries her father gave her before they left. The siblings decided to go by different names. Rhaegar called himself Ryan, Viserys called himself Vincent and Daenerys called herself Dany, just like Arya did when they met each other for the first time.

"CALM DOWN. You have tormented her enough and I had a share of it also, but she is OUR SISTER. You can't beat her up just because you're pissed at her, because Drogo was ( still is) pissed at YOU for WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ryan said, angry.

"We need to get those things before she decides to leave with them like father said she should." Vincent stormed downstairs and Dany ran in the basement and locked the door. Vincent tries to get the door open and harshly tries to break the door. "DAENERYS COME OUT YOU LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her brother screamed.

He hit the door multiple times in boiling rage. Dany knew there was no way out. She would be beaten to death if Ryan isn't quick to save her. She tried to barricade the door with all her might. She fell from the stairs"and laid on the ground. The dizziness getting to her. Even if she were to not make it. At least she made sure that her brother couldn't touch her. When the door burst open, her heart sank to the floor. She was almost unconscious when she noticed that not one of her brothers was approaching her, but a young man with black curly hair and dark brown eyes in which she could drown. Dany felt herself being carried bridal style upstairs where she saw a bright light. She saw the boy's face gone pale and heard his soft, but breaking voice:

"Don't fade from me. Everything will be okay!!! That was the last thing he said before her world faded to black.