The Tears

Long Tom Imagine (maybe part 1 of my fanfic) -

I ran down the street..tears sliding down my cheek, rain smashing against my hair and clothes. It was so dark. I was so confused. What just happened? Where am I? I kept on running and looking back. My heart was beating fast. 

Suddenly my heart stopped. My body bounced onto another body then fell to the ground. My hands slammed against the floor. I began to fear for my life. I couldn't speak because I was that scared. I made a screech hoping someone would hear me. Suddenly a hand headed in my direction. My heart started to pound. Then I heard this sweet voice. A soothing voice. One that sounded like an angel. The voice was just...well just amazing. "Are you okay?" spoke the voice of an angel. My shaky head slowly looked up. Tears were still pouring from my eyes. I saw a brown haired guy. HIs smile was just perfect. It was almost as if I had known him my whole life. I couldn't speak because the perfection of him just blew me away. "Hello...you okay? What's you name?" spoke the voice of an angel. "Kel--Kelsey" I said quietly. "Who are y-you?" I asked him. I couldn't do anything but stutter. His beauty just blew me away. "Tom...Tom Daley" he replied.

------ I thought about it. I thought hard. Tom Daley. Where had I heard that name before? Diving popped into my head. I remembered. He was a diver in the London 2012 Olympics. He won a bronze medal. He is a real inspiration. I just couldn't believe that I was stood infront of Tom Daley. I thought I was dreaming. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to come across as annoying and too fan girly. 

We shared a moment staring into each others eyes. "Come on, come back to mine, let's get you cleaned up" said Tom with a big cheesy grin on his face. He helped me up and put his arm around me holding me safely taking me back to his place. His arms were so strong. 

We arrived at his house after travelling by foot for only 2 mins. He held the door open for me and sat me down. He said "Wait there and I will go and get you some towels".

While he was getting me some towels I saw some photo's in his room of him and family and him and friends. He really was an inspiration of mine. I let out a little squeal just as I remembered that I was standing in Tom Daley's house. 

Just as I squealed Tom walked in with 2 white puffy towels, a top of his and some joggers. "What you squealing at Kelsey?" Asked Tom. "Erm..errr...I just rememered that I er...needed to be home for 12...I will text my mum and tell her I will be in a bit late" You quickly replied. 

He handed me the towels and clothes and he pointed out his bedroom. I went in and dried myself putting on his baggy clothes. I felt like a princess as you were in his clothes. I totally forgot about why I was crying. This feeling was amazing. I walked out and asked him if he could drive me home. I didn't want to leave but I knew I had to. He said Yes but first he wanted to make sure that I was okay. Afterall he did find me crying.

He sat me on the sofa and asked me about why I was crying. Tears came to my eyes again as I thought about it. He just comforted me. I fell asleep in his arms. 

The next morning I woke up in his bed. This was strange....

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks(: Thoughts? Any improvements? get back to me please(: x

Let me know if you want me to continue it as a fanfic:)x