Introduction

Markus is an average boy there is nothing special about him. He has average looks, average grades, and a mostly average life. The thing is Markus struggles with his own emotions due to the fact from the time he was born he was told to not feel, not to be a burden, and to not to stand out. Markus has lived his entire life living by these rules and putting others first. For the last seventeen years of his life he kept quiet never crying when stuff went wrong always trying to be strong. Markus is in his last year of highschool at Morse Bronco High he transferred there his Freshman year when he moved from Sal Bacolod. For most of his life he's been mostly alone till he transferred and finally decided to branch out. He join a few clubs like Key Club, The Polynesian Dance Club, and Filipino Americans Club. He tried his best to fit in even if that meant changing who he was. Finally in his sophomore year he had a genuinely happy life, until he started feeling something, depression. Markus started feeling sad about everything and started thinking life was pointless he thought of suicide. He could never do it but he never went for help he just kept it in and know it's his senior year.