This is more of a side project of mine. I write on this when I run out of ideas for anything. So while you don't see much, I actually spend a lot of time here because half the time I don't know what to write. My other stories can be a bit... jading to say the least. I should've expected that when you have four stories running simultaneously you would have problems, but I digress. My main problems are juggling the four at the same time. I get ideas faster than I can for others, and so they often get updated every few days, while others take weeks to come up with a basic plot idea. A lot of the time thought it factors in from how many people enjoy the story. Give In has been one of my more popular stories, and so I spend more time on it. I have this thing where I want to give people more of what the general public likes, and then the other stories delve into the shadows of my mind because they just aren't as popular.

Human In InkWell Isle was once my sole focus on my writing because many people enjoyed it. But as more stories started rising over it, I just got less and less motivated to write a story that got say, 2 votes a chapter and no comments then a story that gets ten votes a chapter and twenty comments.

I do know other people really like my other stories, and that's why I keep making them. The only stories I actually stopped were a beta FNIA story that I never actually got off on its feet, and Toad's Life. The reason mainly was because of my lack of motivation to write a story that was slower to get reception over a story that instantly got it.

You may call me a view-whoring shill or whatever, and you'd be right. In fact, the only reason this story gets updated is because I don't actually have to storyboard. I just write what's on my mind. Harem Hero and Spooky Time are my runners up in popularity, and I enjoy writing them, but I run out of ideas on what I want to do. I often write myself in a corner, like I did with Human In InkWell where I stuck myself in a place I wanted out of.

If you didn't know already Human In InkWell is a multiverse Harem story, mainly because I wanted to see if other media responded well with others. In fact, the main reason I included Nintendo and FNIA was because I wanted to see if people actually wanted me to continue Toad's Life or want to see my own FNIA story. However, I got stuck on the FNIA universe.

If you actually read it, you'll know the main character gets trapped in the FNIA Ultimate Custom Night dimension. The problem with this is it cuts him off from other harem members and his own powers. I had many other harem member ideas and wanted it to be a short, couple chapter arc, but then I realized it wasn't going to be.

I had many other harem ideas, such as adding more Nintendo Waifus who don't get a lot of limelight. Mainly Wendy O. Koopa and Princess Shroob. I know I'm weird. And then I didn't have much other plans, and wanted others to pick the next world, and I can go off with those in mind.

Harem Hero. This one I would say is my second most popular story. I actually got some requests to continue writing it after a two week hiatus from it, so I started writing on it again. But I started losing steam after a while, and while it's the next book on my list to update, I can't for the life of me get a storyboard of what's going to happen next. Never mind, I got an idea. Another chapter in the Gunslinger's perspective! Yes! My retarded brain actually came up with something.

So I just wrote out part 30, and what was I going on about again? Oh yeah. You know what, let's talk about something different. So I got a comment asking me to read a story that they had wrote themselves because I inspired them to start writing. Now that caught me off guard. Someone actually liked my work enough to want me to read their story and give my thoughts? I totally didn't expect that. I write erotica fan fiction on the Internet, so I thought someone with original ideas and storytelling would rather see other writers about this, but me? Honestly, I felt better then when I hit 100 followers.

Readers are my lifeblood on this site, they keep me motivated, and I just wanted to say, thank you. All of you. While I get like... five reads per chapter on this, I still gotta say, you people are great. This is PuppetMaster, see you all next time.