in which they go out for a dinner

Maybe going on the internet wasn't a good idea, Libby  thought as she opened another news article.

Elizabeth Stimme & Hope Solo, USA Women's Football team, to train with Germany?!

Elizabeth Stimme and Hope Solo have alledgedly agreed to train alongside the German National Team in preperation for a game in a few months. Is this just a hoax, a publicity stunt, or just a new love that has sprouted in between the young girls and the Germans?

Read more to find out.

As Libby finished the article, cringing everytime they wrote Elizabeth, she locked her phone.

She should've expected this, but for some reason it hit her with a large thud. Most of the articles were negative, saying words such as "whore and slut" against Hope and Libby.

Libby knew that Hope wouldn't care, everyone knew that she was a major flirt and always got her way, so she wasn't a problem, but she was worried about her own reputation.

She usually strayed from the media attention, and her coach had said it was going to be good for publicity.

As she got dressed, Libby tried to change her thoughts to the dinner that Hope and she were supposed to go to. 

It was probably another publicity thing, she thought, her mouth in her usual frown. She slipped on a strapless and shiny black dress, that looked a bit purple from an angle.

She pulled on some black tights and black boot heels, taking out her hair, which tumbled down her shoulders in a messy heap. Libby brushed it out and mussed it up a bit.

The only problem was that Libby was brutally sore. From all of the training in the past week, of course. All of her muscles ached with an infuriating pain that shot through her every time she moved.

But it was worth it. She was getting a lot better, and she was becoming good friends with Thomas and not to mention Erik. She sort of looked forward to the early morning practices and late night evenings with them, if she were to be honest.

Content with herself, Libby walked out of the door, Hope waiting in the car. Hope was sporting a bright purple and short dress. Looking perfect as always.

Hope, on the other hand, was distraught and not getting any better, in her attempts to pursue Bastian and Manuel at the same time.

Libby's mood was off though, and Hope noticed.

"What's eating at you, Libs?" Hope asked, flipping off the music.

"hm?" Libby perked up, "Oh, uh, nothing."

"Yeah, sure," Hope laughed a bit.

"Fine, I've been reading the news articles, Hope," Libby sighed. Hope rolled her eyes, turning onto the street.

"Elizabeth, I told you not to read those. They are stupid and selfish, okay?" Hope said sternly, clenching her teeth.

The last time Libby had seen Hope this worked up was when the media and paparazzi had gotten ahold of a really gruesome story of Hope. But that wasn't important at the moment.

"Yeah, yeah."

The rest of the car ride was silent, as Hope's knuckles were starch white, gripping the steering wheel hard.

"AH! It Liebe and 'Ope!" Mesut shouted in his soft accent as they exited the car. Hope waved, obviously unshaken by anything that had been previously said.

Libby wished she could do that, but her feelings lay inside her, building up until one day they would come spilling out in a mass of anger and hurt.