Chapter 1 :)

Hai, I guess, I don't really like explaining myself to people I'm a bit socially awkward to be honest.

My name is Maizie Hemmings.

I was born 25th November 1996.

(Which would make me 17 this year!)

And...I'm Luke Hemmings sister...

That's me by the way :) >

----------------------------------

Maizies p.o.v~

"Luke come on please!?"

"No! I'm not going to fucking let you dye your hair blue!"

I'm currently sitting outside my brothers locked bedroom door, begging him to let me dye my hair and so far its not going as well as I thought it would in my head. Luke's been really overprotective since our parents died in a car crash last year and he doesn't really let me off on most things like regular brothers do. I can't really blame him though, I think he feels like he needs to protect me seeing as there's nobody left.

"Oh and Maiz?" he called as I began to walk back to my room down the hallway. I turned around and prayed that he wasn't going to tell me the band was coming over. Please, please pleas-

"The band's coming over in 10 minutes" Oh woopdy fucking do.

To be honest the band themselves didn't really bother me that much in fact I loved the boys, it's just the loud noise that they make with their freaking instruments for about 4 hours and the constant echo of BALLS being shouted through the microphones in our garage.

I went into my room and had a shower quickly, deciding to try and make myself at least a little bit attractive before going downstairs in front of the boys.

I walked into the kitchen before being met with a pair of strong arms. "HAYYYYY!" a voice shouted in my ear,

"ASHTON!" I squealed excitedly before turning around and throwing my arms around his neck, I heard a cough behind me and pulled away from him. I saw Calum standing there cheekily, "Cal!!" I smiled as I flung my arms around he's neck and he laughed loudly, "How are you Maiz?" he whispered in my ear so that nobody else could hear.

Calum had been the one who had helped me through most of my grieving when my parents died, sure, Ashton helped and so did Luke, but he was weak himself and Ashton lived further away from us than Calum did.

"I'm doing a lot better than I was thanks cal" I murmured into his ear, smiling at how much he was there for me.

I pulled away from Calum and looked over at the far side of the kitchen, Michael was standing there smirking at me. "Still acting like a 5 year old then?" he said bitterly, I scoffed and bounced back just as fast "still ugly then?" he smiled and held out his arms "c'mere you lil shit" I laughed and ran into his arms suddenly comforted by his warm chest and arms wrapped around my small body.

"I need to tell you something..." Luke started after I had wriggled out of Michaels arms, shit.