A Baby?

"Wise girl!!!!" Percy whined, "what do you want?" I reply back as I make my way to the little couch in front of the T.V. "There is nothing to watch on tv!" He complains "Do your home work or something, i'm busy" I tell Him and sit next to him snuggling into him.

Before I get any further my name is Annabeth Chase I'm 17 years old , I'm a daughter of Athena and I am currently going out with Percy Jackson a son of Poseidon two months ago we defeated Gaia and now we are trying to live normal lives as regular high schoolers; well as bout as normal as demigod lives are. Percy and I live in a small three bedroom apartment in Manhattan a gift from the Gods for defeating you know who, Percy still attends Goode High and I transferred to an all girls school but I am going to start going to Goode on Monday as they have a much better architecture course. Tonight was the night our lives would be changed forever in a good way, well anyways lets get back to the story.....

After 10 minutes Percy stopped on a channel that was playing the movie "Hercules", the door suddenly rang "That must be dinner" I say and hop up from the couch and I grabbed my wallet on the way to the door; I opened it "That will be $21.60" the pizza guy said and handed me the two boxes of pizza I quickly hand him $30 dollars and close the door I made my way back to the couch.

I put the pizza on the coffee table and head into the kitchen to grab some drinks "Do you want a drink?" I call out to Percy an inaudible yes come back, I guess he has started eating already, I grab two cups and fill them blue coke and head back to the couch.

A very sheepish Percy looks up at me while holding a half empty box of pizza, I sit down next to him and eat what was left of the pizza Percy started.

*20 minutes and two empty pizza boxes later*

The door bell rings "Are we expecting anyone?" I ask Percy "not that I know of" he says and gets up getting riptide out and walks to the door. He opens and holds riptide out infront of him preparing for a fight, I take my  dagger off the coffee table and make my way over to the door.

"Um Wise girl I think you should see this" he says with a hint of uncertainty "What is it?" "Just look!"  I look towards were he ways looking there was a small basket; I chrouch dow low enough to see what it is I pull back the blanket covering.

It was a baby!

"Perc is this some kind of joke? Is it's mother still here?" I ask him and start freaking out why would someone leave a baby outside the front door of two 17 year olds door?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying Baby NIco so far!

The chapters will get longer and yeah I hope you enjoys also this is my first story on wattpad so pllease leave feedback it will be greatly appreciated

follow me on twitter to find out when I will update @allaboutfandoms

bye xxx M.M