chapter 1

(Past)

Hijikata POV

I was packing groceries for home. God I hated the human realm. What can be more disgusting. Than...I smelled something...than...I smell fire. I walked over to the smell. I looked and saw a burning castle. I looked and saw a dead mother holding a crying baby. I looked at the scene, shocked. I walked up to the baby. I looked and saw a gorgeous baby. She was beautiful-no gorgeous. I breathed. I held the baby and held her. She stopped crying and stared at me. I smiled at her. She grinned and giggled. I smiled and held her. I breathed. Is this what love feels like. My eyes turned red. I breathed. I put a mark on her neck. I breathed and saw the sign. I smiled and hugged her. "Will be together now...and I won't let anyone hurt you..". She made a noise and smiled at me. I smiled back. 

And that moment on...I never left the human realm again. 

(Time skip)

Arthur POV

"News have reported that princess Chizuru Yukimura has survived the fire and is now being taken care of by the hands of a boy. The bank will give the girls all her money and she'll live a better life.

(Time skip)

Chizuru POV

I giggled and ran around my castle. I heard Hijikata run after me. "I'm gonna get cha". he said. I giggled and ran faster. Soon he grabbed me and kissed me all over. I giggled. "Hijikata. Thats gross". I whined. He chuckled and kissed my cheeks multiple times. I giggled. He held me and walked to the kitchen. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled and sat me on my sit. I giggled. He place a delicious looking food on the table. I gasped. I started eating. "Yummy"! I said. He chuckled and crouched down. "You like it". He asked. I smiled. "Yes! This is great". I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I giggled and kept eating. I looked and saw the newspapers. "Hijikata. Can you pass me the news papers". I asked. He looked at me, confused. "Since when you read news papers". He asked. I grinned. "Since now". He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Anything for you my princess". He said. I giggled. He handed me the newspaper. I smiled. he wiped my mouth which had food all over it. I giggled and started eating whats going on. I gasped. "Hijikata! There's more demons like you! I want more demons". I said. he looked at me, shocked. "Am I enough my love". He asked. I shook my head. "Nope". I said. He looked down, sad. I giggled and hugged him. "Don't worry Hijikata. Your my number one. You'll always be my number one". I said. He smiled and held me. "Thank you my princess". He said and kissed my cheek. I giggled and cuddled with him. 

(Time skip. CHizuru now 16)

It's been years since me and Hijikata been together. I was in my office, writing things down for the village. Ever since I was with Hijikata we gotten money for taking down monsters and things. I also gotten 5 more demons but Hijikata shines out of all of them. He'll always be my number one. I sighed and finished what I wrote. Than I heard someone come in. "My princess. You have received a letter". I looked up and saw my Hijikata. I smiled and stood up. "What is it now". I said. He chuckled. "You'll have to find out my princess". He said. I sighed. I walked out and he followed me. Harada, one of my demon butlers followed me. He gave me my whine. I took it and dranked it. I gave it back to him and grabbed the letter. I started reading it. 

Dearest princess Chizuru Yukimura, 

We are gathering a game where each rich person comes and plays. You'll be able to bring your butlers. We hope to see you there. 

I sighed and gave it back to Hijikata. I grabbed the whine and dranked it. "Honestly. A game. Who cares for a stinky game now in days". I said. Shinpachi came and walked with us. "I know my princess but it'll be fun". Hijikata said. I sighed. I walked outside to my garden. Heisuke pulled a chair for me. I sat on it. He pulled in. I saw Souji poured tea in a cup. I sighed. "No need Souji. I'm fine". I smiled at him. He smiled and nodded. I spinned my whine and drank a little. Shinpachi gave me the newspapers. I smiled. "Thank you Shinpachi". I said. He smiled. I looked and started reading. I sighed. Than I froze. I read what it said. 

Ciel phantomhive is participating in the games. Including Alois Trancy. 

I put my whine on the table and looked at Hijikata. "Ciel Phantomhive and Alois Trancy are joining the games". I asked. He nodded. "Yes my princess". He said. I hummed. I looked at Harada. "Why would they allow children to enter the games". I asked. He breathed. "To earn money my princess". He said. Than I froze. "Or...". I said. Souji breathed. "They have demons". Souji said. I fell back in my chair and held my whine. "Huh...". I tapped my finger on my whine glass. Than I dranked the whole thing. I sighed and stood up. "I'm gonna get a drink". I said and walked to the kitchen. I went inside and walked to the bottles. I poured some whine in my glass. I dranked some and sighed. "My princess". I heard. I looked and saw Hijikata. I smiled at him. "Yes". I asked. He smiled. "..Are you okay..you been acting wired this whole week. You hadn't eaten either. I'm starting to get worried". He said. I smiled and walked over to him. I put down my glass and held both of his hands. "Hijikata how many times do I have to tell you i'm fine. I'm just..tired". I said. He sighed and held my hands tighter. "Tonight your going to sleep early". He said. I smiled. "Alright". I said. I kissed his cheek and grabbed my glass and walked to my room. 

Hijikata POV

I smelled her beautiful sent before she left. I sighed and looked down. 'Oh my beautiful princess...whats on your mind..'.