Chapter 1:The Betrayal

Hey Guys!!!!! This is part one of 5. The second one just recently came out and its called  "A Soul Beyond Broken" Once finished, I think u should go check that out. 

Percy

     Percy's happiness ended when a new Demigod named Kevin decided to show up. He was defending the borders of Camp Half-Blood, the only safe place for Demigods. When Percy heard a scream, he ran to it and saw a kid that looked like the same age as him, about 18-19.  The kid was being chased by the smallest Hell hound Percy has ever seen. But being the Loyal person Percy was, he took out his ballpoint pen and uncapped it, it turned into a fully grown sword.
     Percy charged at the Hell hound and swiped his sword, the hell hound turned to dust as Percy's deadly blade cut through the monster. As if nothing happened, Percy turned to the demigod, he had black hair and sea-green eyes like him. Before Percy could ask the kid any questions, the kid kicked Percy of his feet and stole his sword and ran off to camp.
     Percy got up to his feet and followed him. When Percy got to camp, he saw all the campers giving him dirty looks, what did this kid tell them? Then Percy's lovely girlfriend Annabeth walked up to him.
"Did you really leave that guy to himself while you were laughing?" she said.
"No, I slew the Hell hound and he took my sword," Percy replied.
"Stop lying, you just want fame," she said, annoyed, and with that, she turned and walked away. 
     Those words hurt Percy more than anything else he ever felt, he didn't like being called a liar. Percy walked back to the Poseidon cabin since he was a son of Posioden. Percy thought this was all done, that this would all be forgotten, but he was wrong. Percy woke up at 9:00 to the sound of his door being knocked on.  He got changed and quickly opened the door, standing in front of the door was Thalia, Percy's older cousin, who was also in the hunt, but something was wrong, she was mad. 
"Where is my BOW!?" she screamed while gritting her teeth.
"What do you mean?"Percy said calmly.
"You Know What I Mean, you stole it, give it back NOW!" she screamed two times louder than before.
     Percy was about to complain when she pushed past him and started looking in his cabin. Thalia checked the bed next to Percy's, and there was her bow lying on the bed next to Percy's, snapped in half. When she found her broken bow, she ran Percy and started beating the living hell out of him. About thirty minutes later, Thalia left the room, and Percy was covered in blood.
-Time Skip-
     Percy walked on the beach, the only place that can calm me down, and he saw Annabeth, his girlfriend, Kissing Kevin. Percy couldn't take it anymore. Percy ran up to Kevin and gave him a punch hard enough to knock him out. Annabeth looked at Percy and said what Percy was about to say,
"We are done!" even though Percy was about to say those words that everyone dreaded, he was still heartbroken, how could she do this to him? Why would she cheat on him, and not only that but with the person that ruined his life? 

     Percy then tried to make his way back to his cabin, but not before we could be attacked by the whole camp. 
"This is what you get for knocking out our hero," said one of the campers.
     Then all of them ran towards Percy. Three of the Campers held him back while the rest beat him up. The campers formed a line, the people in front of the line started to kick Percy. Once the first man in the line was done, the next one continued. Within a few minutes, he was covered in blood. Once they left  Percy limped over to his bed and fell, But as soon as his back hit the mattress, he was in Olympus, the home of the gods. My Dad, Poseidon, looked to Percy and said
"I disown you as my son," he said.
      Then the last part of his heart shattered. Then Zeus spoke,
"We have found out that you have aided Gea And Kronos during both wars. Then they didn't give you the power they promised, so you killed them," he said.
"That is a lie, my Flaw is loyalty", Percy said.
"You made us believe that your flaw was loyalty, it was fake", Zeus said."Now for your punishment, Tarturas!"
"If you ever need help in a war, if you ever need a hero to help you, don't come looking for me."
     The floor beneath Percy was split in half. As if it were a Disney movie, Percy looked at them one more time, and then gravity took hold of him and sent me down into Tarturas.