Harry Potter Dramione - Secrets

It felt like any other ordinary evening for Harry, Ron and Hermione. They were in the great hall eating and Ron was stuffing his face as usual. "Ronald, do you ever stop eating?" Hermione said gruffly... he looked at her and said with a mouth full of food "I'm hungry Hermione, I haven't eaten for an hour." Harry laughed at him as Hermione said "Don't encourage him Harry..." Harry looked at Hermione and said "I'm sorry, I just thought it was funny..." Hermione smiled and said "Yes I suppose it is." Ron then looked at Harry and said "Harry have you got the time please?" Harry looked at his watch and said "Yeah it's 8.00 why?" Ron put down his food and said "I just remembered I'm helping Neville with Herbology." Ron the got up kissed Hermione's cheek and ran out of the great hall. "What was all that about?" Hermione said confused. Harry looked at her and replied "I don't know... he's acting really strange... was he like this over the summer?" Hermione thought about it and then said "Come to think of it he was acting a bit strange during the holidays." Harry put his arm around Hermione and said "Come on Hermione I'll walk you up to the common room." 

In the Gryffindor common room Hermione was sat on the sofa with Harry, they were talking and laughing when suddenly Hermione said "Why would Neville need help with his Herbology homework, I mean he's the smartest person in our year..." Harry looked at Hermione and replied "I don't know Hermione..." Hermione gulped and then said "Harry... you don't think he could be..." she stopped in mid sentence as Harry said "What... cheating on you? Hermione he wouldn't... he loves you too much." Hermione hugged Harry and said "I know he loves me but I mean he's been acting strange lately and he completely ignored me over the summer... he's always running off and doing other things and over the summer he told me he was helping his dad with something and that he would be an hour and 5 minutes later his dad walked through the door..." Harry looked at Hermione and said "That is odd, but he wouldn't cheat on you..." Hermione smiled at Harry as Ron walked in and sat down with them. "Hey guys, everything alright?" Ron said, Hermione looked at him and said "No actually it is not alright Ronald... where have you been?" Ron smiled and said "I told you I was helping Neville with Herbology." Hermione shook her head at Ron and then ran off to her dormatory. "What's up with her?" Ron asked Harry, Harry looked at him and said "She thinks your cheating on her... because you've been acting weird." Ron looked at Harry and said "Me... cheat on Hermione... your joking right, I love her too much." Harry laughed and said "That's what I told her but she wouldn't listen... I'm going to bed, it's late." Harry then walked up the stairs to his room as Ron slowly followed behind.

The next day in potions class Hermione was working on a potion with Harry when Professor Snape saod "Mr. Potter and Miss Granger... do you know the whereabouts of Mr, Weasley?" Hermione and Harry both shook their heads as Hermione replied "No sir, he told me he wasn't feeling well..." Snape looked at her and said "Very well then... he'll have to make up my time in detention." at that moment Draco tapped Hermione's shoulder and said "Oi Granger... if your looking Weasley he's in the astronomy tower..." Hermione turned around and said "Why should I believe you Malfoy?" Draco looked at her and said "If you don't believe me I'll show you." Hermione nodded as Draco raised his hand and said  "Professor Snape, I need to send an urgent message to my father..." Snape looked at Draco and said "Very well Mr. Malfoy..." Draco looked at Snape and replied "Can I take Granger with me?" Snape nodded and replied "You have 10 minutes." Draco and Hermione then walked out of the classroom and went to the astronomy tower. 

In the astronomy tower Ron was on the blacony with Luna Lovegood. Draco and Hermione walked up to the stairs and waited by the entrance to the balcony... they had to stay silent so that they weren't caught by Ron. "I can't believe you've been lying to Hermione Ron." Luna said softly, Ron smiled and said "Yeah well if she found out about this...she would freak out." Luna took Ron's hand and said "I know... I mean Hermione and I are friends and we tell eachother everything but I can't tell her this... I love you Ron." Rom looked at Luna and said "I know what you mean... I guess the spark between me and Hermione... it's just gone... she's too pushy and bossy... I love you too Luna." Luna  and Ron shared a kiss when suddenly Hermione caught them. "How could you?" Hermione asked wit tears in her eyes. Ron looked at her and said "Hermione... how much of that did you hear?" Hermione looked at them both and replied "Enough... I thought you loved me..." Ron let go Luna's hand and said "I do... I did...look it's not you... it's me..." Hermione shook her head and replied "Save the crap Ron... how long has it been going on?" Ron sighed and answered "Since the second week of summer... I'm sorry... we never meant to hurt you... how did you find out anyway?" Hermione looked over at the stairway as Draco walked up and said "I told her... I saw you and Luna kissing the other night... just outside the room of requirement... I heard you tell Hermione you were helping Longbottom with Herbology and I followed you." Luna looked at Hermione and said "Hermione... Inver meant for this to happen, it just did... I wanted to tell you... we both did..." Hermione walked over to Luna and slapped her right across her cheek leaving a red mark. "Don't you dare... talk to me... what you've both done is disgusting and vile... and I hope you two are very happy together... you deserve eachother... I hate you both,.. come on Draco lets just go," Hermione then walked over to Draco as he said "You ever speak to Hermione again and I'll make sure you end up in the hospital wing in a matchbox... come on Hermione lets go." Draco and Hermione then left.