The Meeting (A One Direction FanFiction) ...in progress...(; Xx.

I was sitting in my managers office and quite frankly scared as hell! Management called me into an urgent meeting with someone whom they would not reveal to me so I was waiting, not very patiently, for our "guests" to arrive. The tension was killing me. "Can you seriously tell me what's going on? You're killing me Gary!" I said. "I know, I know, hold your horses, girl!" Stated Gary, obviously amused with my anxiety. I was about to get up and see if anyone was in the lobby when the door to the office opened up and you will never guess who walked in...Simon Cowell. THE Simon Cowell. Along with five of the sexiest boys I had ever seen, trailing behind him. "UM...what's going on here?" I stared at Gary in disbelief. Simon walks up to me and I held my hand out immediately ready to shake his hand before he chuckled and pulled me into a tight hug. Words cannot describe how I was feeling at this moment. "I'm here to make your dreams come true...Hello Love, I'm Simon Cowell...What's your name?" "CH-CH-CHEROKEE!" I managed to stutter out of my mouth. I gaped at him as he stepped back from our embrace. He just chuckled at me before taking his seat at the table, the boys all gave me a quick hug before joining at the table. "So were here today to discuss the brilliant singing and music of Cherokee." said Simon. I immediately blush. THE Simon Cowell just called me a brilliant singer! OH MY GOD I'm fangirling. That felt amazing. The boys were acting a bit quiet. They just whispered to each other every once in awhile with a slight smile. I wonder what they were talking about. "So....Here's the thing...we, as in One Direction and I would like to ask you if you would please be our guest and do a few interviews with us. The boys all think fondly of you and they always blast your music through the house when they think no ones listening..." he took a moment to glance at the boys, as did I and I saw five bright red faces looking back at me. "AWWW boys...That's sweet! I do the same!" I exclaimed blushing. They all laughed, their faces only growing brighter red at my comment. We figured out a schedule for the boys to get to know me for a few weeks while we were both on break and then we would be spotted together and it would be good for our images. It does sound a little fake but I assure you we both wanted to hang out, we just used this as an excuse to actually start hanging out without the question and awkward moments. It was an excuse, if you will. We were thanked for our participation and we were sent out of the meeting. "Hey boys, thanks for this, you guys are really great." "No problem love, thank you!" Liam said to me. "Okay so now for proper greetings, Hi Louis, Hi Harry, Hi Zayn, Hi Niall, Hi Liam, Nice to meet you all I'm Cherokee!" "Hey Cherokee! Nice to meet you love" Was the responses I got all summed up. "So what should we do?" I asked, not sure how to commence this project. "Hmm...well first I think we should all swap numbers in case we get separated." Harry suggested. We all agreed with him and after switching numbers with all the boys I started walking towards the door to exit. I open the door and look back to see no one standing with me. Confused, I called out to them "Boys? Where did you go?" I walked back towards the meeting room, looking in I didn't see them so i started walking down the hallway, searching for these mischievous boys. I have seen the video diaries and I know they are sneaky sneaky boys. Suddenly my phone started buzzing. I see it was Louis so I sighed and answered my phone. "Hiya love!" He said excitedly. "Well hello there. Where have you silly boys run off to?" "Hmm... I don't know, I guess you'll have to find us..." He said quickly before giggling and hanging up on me. Great. I barely knew what half of these doors were on the inside. I opened a door quickly in case they were inside. Nope. I only saw a copier in the corner and a table with scattered papers. I close the door and continue down the hallway. When suddenly I hear a growl behind me I turn on my heel quick before freezing in place. Standing a few feet away was a man wearing a black mask and a black coat pointing a big black gun to my face. I stare at the barrel of the gun wide-eyed not knowing what to do. I just put my hands up above my head and stood there speechless. I finally bring myself to speak. But only in short gasps. "Wh-what do you want? I'll give you anything!" I said scared to death. Who was this guy? "Oh, If you listen to me and do what I say I don't think we will have a problem." He growled at me before grabbing my wrist, turning me to face away from him and pushed me up against the wall while bringing my entire arm up to my shoulder blade in the back leaving my struggling with pain and struggling to breath. I just stay there while he breathed heavily into my hair. I felt him bite my neck and then his hand trail up my thigh. He pulled my hair causing me to take a deep breath. Suddenly he let go of my arm and backed away, dropping me to the ground as I gasp and rub my shoulder. The next few moments were so quick but were as if they were in slow motion. I heard a click and looked up to see a door open revealing the boys staring wide eyed at the guy who was behind me, obviously they saw what had happened and then I felt a huge pain in the back and stomach, Followed by a burning and warm tingling. My hand felt warm as I clutched it to my stomach, Looking down I saw that it was covered with blood and I knew what had happened. He shot me. He shot me in the back and it came out my stomach. I looked up to the boys with tears in my eyes to see panic in their faces. I waved goodbye to them and smile as their faces faded out to black. and then silence.