9 ♢ You'll Never Know

Chanel

I got up early in the morning trying to get up but August's arms were wrapped around my body. I tried to gently take off his arms but he just squeezed a bit tighter.

"Baby." I said.

I tapped his chest then kicked him in the leg. He groaned with his eyes wide open. "What the fuck man!"

I held in my laugh. "Let me go." When I said that, he pulled his arms away and turned his body to the other side. I slowly got up ass naked going inside the shower. Taking an hour shower made the painful soreness between my legs, bearable. I also shaved my legs. I love it when my legs are so smooth afterwards. After I did my routine and came out, I found August still sprawled out on the bed with his back muscles on show. I quickly got dressed, did my hair and went downstairs to cook him up some food. I figured after the sex we had this morning that I could cook him something good for his stomach in the morning.

When I was done, I stacked his plate with some homemade pancakes, waffles, buttery grits, seasoned potatoes and fried chicken. If anybody knows him, we all know he loves him some fried chicken. I don't usually cook chicken for breakfast unless it's for August. I covered his plate and put it in the microwave. I wasn't really hungry so I was gonna get me some coffee from Starbucks. I needed energy.

I grabbed my keys and purse right when he walked into the kitchen. He didn't have anything on but some Polo Ralph's.

He rubbed his eye then squinted at me. "Mawnin'." He said in his deep voice.

I almost melted. Keep calm Chanel, no freaky thoughts. Ain't that what resulted into yesterday's session. I smiled. "Morning babe I cooked you up some breakfast, it's in the microwave. I will be at work, today is your free day right?"

He nodded going towards the microwave and heating it up for a few more seconds. He took it out, grabbed a fork and began eating it but not before saying his small prayer. I quickly poured him some orange juice and gave it to him. He turned to me with a smirk plastered on his face. "If fuckin' ya good takes some full cooked breakfast erry mawnin' then I'll do it."

I rolled my eyes then smiled. "Whatever I just thought you needed something to eat other than all that junk food."

He put his plate on the table then came to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "And I appreciate what'cha did baby. The food is good as fuck, especially those potatoes and tha chicken. Ya put ya foot in 'em!" He said licking his lips. "Thanks now you holding me up, bye boy." I said trying to get out of his grip but he wouldn't allow it.

"So you finna leave without givin' ya man a kiss?"

When I quickly pecked his lips he smacked his teeth. "Fa'real Chanel? Tha fuck you call dat? Nah gimme a real kiss."

I held his face in my hands leaning in, kissing him deep and passionately, tasting a mint flavor. His hands rested on my ass while his tongue slithered inside my mouth putting me under his spell. He make a girl wanna stay.

My hands traveled to his chest as his tongue dominated mine easily. I had to stop or else I was going to be late, and being tardy is not professional. I briefly pulled away from the intense kiss. As much as I didnt, I just had to before it led us back into to our bed.

"Bye." He smirked.

I gave him a glare leaving out but not before hearing him laugh so I stuck up my middle finger. "Already did dat shawty!" He shouted as I closed the door.