Chapter 5- Hope

A/N

I would like to start off this chapter with a memory. Yesterday Robin William has died... He played the genie in Aladin. Happy feet, Mrs. Doubtfire, etc. He was in many other movies. He was an amazing actor and he made my childhood an amazing time. He killed himself because he couldn't handle depression anymore so he took his own life. Im sorry for him... He was pronounced dead at 12:02 August 11th 2014. A legend has died... 

                                                        Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep...Beep....

"What if she doesn't make it?" 

"Harry calm down..."

"But mom.... I loved her... I only had her for a week..."

"Harry... We know you cared about her... She was my niece and mom's grand daughter... We cared too... Shes going to be alright" 

"How do you know Gemma?"

"I dont... But all we can do is hope..."

Silence filled the room...  Then the door slamed shut.

"She's breath so thats good. So shes still alive! Right?! Is she in a coma?! Whats happening?!"  

"Mr. Styles please listen. Kaysie has been in a coma for two weeks already. She is fine as you can tell from everyday you spent here. We have no idea when she is going to wake up but she is still alive. You might have to go on your tour without her..."

"No doctor! it starts in two days! She needs to be awake now! We had plans for her!"

"We already had to kick out her sister Mickey out of this room Mr. Styles... We dont want to have to do the same to you too"

I tried to shake my body but nothing worked. Someone held my hand and i tried to move it. Nothing worked. I tried to open my eyes. Nothing... I finally moved my hand...

"She moved!!" 

"Mr. Styles you probably just moved her hand" 

I tried my best to open my eyes. I gathered my strength and opened them, soon shutting them again because of the light. I kept fluttering my eyes untill i adjusted to the lights.

"Shes awake!!!"  dad yelled while hugging me. I smiled softly and he kissed my head.

"H-how?"  The doctor stuttered. 

"What do you mean how?"  Anne asked.

"I mean... Usualy people move a lot more before they open their eyes... They dont twitch then open them..."  The doctor was shocked.

"Can we bring her home now?!"  Dad asked eagerly.

"Um... Yes. We did all testing and everything while she was in the coma so she should be good to go home now. Make sure to put her bandages on if she is released to the public and make sure they heal and fade. They are already fading but you still need to put the medicine on them. And i recommend no sexual activity until 4 months to make sure the cuts heal correctly. Not like i expect a 13 year old to have sex but just incase. You can use the phone in the office if you need to call for a ride and for chlothes so she can go home"

The doctor walked out of the room. "I just texted the boys to get us and bring clothes"  Dad said. "Im so happy your alive Kaysie"  Anne said. I smiled at her and she hugged me. Gemma went up to me and hugged me and whispered, "Your an amazing fighter"  in my ear. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Oh and on what the doctor said, no boyfriends!!"  Harry said. "What if im gay?"  I asked like a wise ass. "Are you?"  He asked. "Im bi"  I said. "I am too! Then no girlfriends either!!"  He said. "Aw! Why?"  I pouted. "Not untill your 30"  "Never!"  I said. He laughed and the boys and girls barged into the room. "Kaysie!!"  They all yelled in unison. I smiled at them and they gave me a group hug. "Heres your clothes! Go get changed quickly!! We already told everyone to come over for a party!!"  Louis said happily. I grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom. I took off the hospital gown and put the medicine on my legs, and stumache. Then I put on my black leggings and black tanktop with a golden cross on it. I wrapped my plaid long-sleeved shirt around my waist and put on my white nike hightops. I fixed my hair and put the medicine on the cuts on my arms and bandaged it up so no one could see them.

I walked out and everyone stood up. "I already checked your name out so we can go home and party now!!"  Dad said. "What are you talking about with a party?"  I asked. "Oh, when Harry texted us saying you were alive we called everyone up to come to the house at 5 for a celebration party. Everyone knows what happened... The media found out then it spread to the news and to the whole world so... Yeah..." Liam told me. I nodded. "What time is it now?"  I asked. "Um... 4, so we need to go to the store now!!!" Niall said. We all walked out of the hospital and into the car. "Whos going to clean the house?"  Zayn asked. "I will!"  Saydee, Suzie, Anne and Liam said. "whos going to get the decorations then set up?"  Liam asked. "I will"  Telynn, Gemma, and Zayn said. "Good. So everyone else will get the food!" Harry said. We drove to the house and dropped off Suzie, Saydee, Anne, and Liam. Telynn, Gemma, and Zayn got out of the car and went to Gemma's car. 

Louis, Niall, Mickey, Harry, and I all stayed in the car. Harry went into the drivers seat and we drove to the food store. "Whos gonna get the drinks?"  He asked. "I will!"  Niall said. "Who wants to get the snacks?" Niall asked. "I will"  Me, Mickey and Louis said in unison. "I'll get the drinks with NIall"  Harry said.  "Why do you need to go with me?"  Niall questioned. "Because you will end up getting the whole store!"  Harry exclaimed. Niall mumbled, "true"   We parked the car and got out. We walked into the store and soon split up. Louis grabbed a shopping carrage and pushed it near us. "Get in and grab all the snack you want"  He said. Me and Mickey climbed in and Louis pushed us to the snack isle. He went down the middle of the isle and we grabbed chips, cookies, crackers, etc. Anything we could get our hands on, we grabbed and put in the cart. Louis went to the cashiers and paid for the snacks. We waited by the door for Harry and Niall. I climbed out of the cart and Mickey followed. "Please never scare us like that again"  Louis hugged me. "Im sorry i scared you guys... I didn't mean to... I just couldn't take the drama and i couldn't stop myself..."  I said looking down. "What drama?"  Mickey asked. "When i went to the store with 5sos people called me every swear word in the book... Then Harry told me he wouldn't date anyone and he did..."  I said softly. I felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned around. Dad and Niall were looking at me. "I didn't mean for that to happen..."  Dad said looking at the floor. "Its okay Dad..."  I said hugging him. I let go and we walked to the car, putting everything in the trunck of the car. We drove to the house and everything was set up and cleaned. I guess its party time...

A/N

Next chapter is the party!! I got a lot of people asking for the new chapter so here it is! Sorry its not longer! Baii for now!!