Chapter One: No Smoking

Drumming his fingers against the table that was in front of him as he laid in his hospital bed, he grumbled curses.  It seemed like a conformist thing or whatever, but he needed a smoke.  He hadn't really thought of how it would affect his lungs nor did he really honestly truely care.  "Ah, Michael, I'm sorry.  But if you continue down this path...you won't live.  You're lungs are bad.  It's either your life or smoking."   Those were the words his doctors had said.  This was going to be hard, not smoking.  Considering he had since Elementary school, and he was now a senior at South Park High.  

Though he was lost in his irritable thoughts, he quickly snapped out of it and his usual emotionless composure replaced it.  Pete walked into the hospital room, he rose a brow.  "How long are the damn Conformist doctors going to keep you here?"  He asked.  Michael only rolled his greyish blue eyes.

"Until tomorrow."  He said simply.

"Tomorrow? Damn, I guess that sucks.  So..what did they say?"  Pete asked, his voice sounded off to Michael, it was weird and he couldn't explain it.  But he shrugged it off, and simply explained what his doctor had said.  If Michael had been paying much attention he would have noted a look of panic flash in Pete's green eyes.  However he didn't notice it,  when he did look up he was met with the usual expression from the red-rooted goth.  However, he noticed a look of worry.  "Then you should quit smoking, I'm starting to think it's too mainstream, that too many conformist smoke.  I refuse to be like them."  He shrugged.  Michael was confused, the sophomore standing before him had smoked before he had.  The curly haired goth only shook his head.

"Whatever you say."  He said simply, maybe smoking was a bit too conformist.