Hot Spring Surprise ☆ Japan x Reader Lemon ☆

"Man, am I tired..." you exclaimed with an exhausted sigh as you removed your clothes from your aching body. Your good friend Japan had asked you to help him with his garden earlier in the day, and you agreed to lend a helping hand. You didn't have much of a green thumb, nor were you expecting your body to hurt as much as it did. Who knew a little lifting and hunching over could cause so much pain? You shrugged it off, and wrapped a robe around your soft skin, covering up your naked body. You grabbed a towel and walked out of your room.

"It was nice of Japan to invite me to the local hot spring in exchange for my help. My muscles could sure use the soothing heat, and I could use a bit of relaxation!" you said to yourself as you made your way down to the hot spring entrances. As you reached the entrances, you slumped where you stood. Well, this is going to be a problem... you thought to yourself. There were three doorways, each with a sign above them indicating which gender they were for. Unable to read the Japanese writing, you stood there like a lost puppy. After a minute of thought, you entered through the middle entrance.

Walking in, you took off your robe and set it to the side along with your towel. The hot spring appeared to be empty. You dipped your toes into the warm, soothing water and let out a sigh of relief. You then submerged your entire body into the warm water. You closed your eyes and rested your head on some rocks that were behind you. There was a calming silence, nothing but the sound of water trickling into the hot spring. However, the silence didn't last. 

"Hello, (Y/N)." came a voice that sounded like Japan's from the other side of the hot spring. Your eyes snapped open, and darted to the other side of the hot spring, where Japan sat also relaxing in the warm water. He was tucked away in the corner, a place that you couldn't have seen when walking in. Embarrassed and mortified that you had walked into the men's bath, you quickly got up and covered yourself with your towel.

"Oh goodness, Kiku! I'm so sorry, I couldn't read the signs so I went into this one. I guess I thought it was empty. I didn't know this was the men's bath, I'm so sorry!" you apologized in a rushed and embarrassed voice. Kiku smiled and let out a little chuckle.

"It's ok, (Y/N). This is the unisex bath, the men's bath is out of order. Please, come back. I'd like to have some company." he said to you with a smile. Relieved that you hadn't made a complete fool of yourself, you went back into the spring and resumed your position of relaxation. The two of you sat in complete silence for about 5 minutes, until Kiku decided to start a conversation.

"(Y/N), I'd like to thank you again for helping me with my garden earlier. I really appreciate your kindness." he said to you in a friendly tone. You smiled back at him.

"Don't mention it, Kiku. I'm always glad to help you, you're a very close friend of mine. That and I, uh.. never mind." you began to mumble and blush. Japan looked at you, a little confused.

"Please, (Y/N), don't be shy. We're friends, you can tell me what you were about to say." he said to you encouragingly.

"Well, you see Kiku, since we've known each other for so long and are so close, I.. I, uh... I started to like you..." you looked down, flustered, fiddling with your thumbs under the water. Japan tilted his head in confusion.

"Like me? What do you mean by that? We're friends, and friends like each other, right?" 

You began to blush even more. 

"Well, what I meant to say was that I like you, uh, I meant that I like you more than a friend." you said to him quietly, embarrassment evident in your shaky voice. Japan's eyes widened. Stunned, he began to speak quietly.

"Well, (Y/N), I know I don't show my emotions much, but I really want to tell you that... that I like you too... more than a friend.." Japan blushed as well, you could tell by the expression on his face that what he said was sincere, and that the words were hard to say as he was naturally shy. You smiled and looked at him, his soft  brown eyes meeting your large (E/C) ones. You made your way through the warm water to the other side of the hot spring where Japan sat, and nestled up to him. Blushing, you grabbed his hand and entwined it with yours, then proceeded to rest your head onto his shoulder. Japan blushed and swallowed hard, nervous and excited at the same time. However, due to his nature, he kept a cool head and masked his emotions. 

"(Y/N)?" he asked in a shaky voice. You lifted your head from his shoulder.

"What is it, Kiku?" you asked in a calm voice.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" he asked in a soft, shaky voice. You smiled, and nodded your head. With your permission, he moved his lips close to yours, and put his soft lips onto yours. He pulled his face away from almost instantly, blushing profusely. 

"Aww, you don't have to be so modest!" you said to him with a giggle.

He looked into your eyes, and smiled. You smiled back, and threw your arms around his neck pulling you closer to him. He then kissed you again, this time with his tongue. The two of you locked into a kiss, your tongues exploring every nook and cranny of each others mouths. You broke the kiss, and Japan pulled you into a deep embrace. Your soft breasts were pushed up against his body. He whispered into your ear ever so gently:

"(Y/N), I love you." his voice was filled with such passion, a passion you had never heard before. 

You whispered back into his ear. "I love you too, Kiku." 

"Is it okay if I touch you?" Japan asked, the sound of desire leaving his lips. You silently nodded, and with that he slowly moved his hand towards your breasts. When his hand made contact with your soft, sensitive skin, you let out a soft moan. Japan pulled his hand away slightly thinking he had hurt you, but you grabbed his hand and placed it firmly back onto your breast. He looked at you, and you gave him a smile and a nod.

He began to move his hands in a circular motion, earning soft moans from you. He began to leave small kisses along your neck and collarbone before changing his focus from your breasts to your nipples. He trailed his finger down to your nipple, which was now hard from your arousal and stimulation of the area. Japan moved his finger around your bud, creating a new sensation that was very pleasurable. You softly moaned.

"Does it feel good, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, it feels really good, Kiku. Please don't stop." 

Japan smiled, and began to leave small kisses from your collarbone to your breast while still playing with your nipple. He took the sensitive bud in his mouth and began to suck on it ever so gently, causing you to moan even louder. The warmth between your legs was starting to become unbearable. You quietly moved your hand to Japan's member, grasping it firmly. Japan moaned slightly as you began to move your hand up and down along his shaft. You could feel his member throbbing, slowly getting harder and harder. You could tell that he couldn't wait any longer.

"Kiku, I want you so bad." 

"I want you too, (Y/N). I always wanted you."

You smiled. "Well, we've been waiting long enough" 

You climbed onto Japan's lap, lowering yourself onto his member. It slowly entered your womanhood, filling you up. You let out a gasp.

"We don't have to do this if it hurts, (Y/N)." Japan said with sincerity.

"It doesn't hurt, Kiku, it feels really good." you said, blushing.

You began to ride Kiku's dick, sending waves of pleasure that coursed throughout your whole body. Kiku began to thrust his hips as well, adding to the pleasure. Every thrust brought a new wave, a new sensation. You had never experienced such raw passion, it was almost like a dream. You started to feel a hot tingling sensation, you knew you were close.

"K-Kiku, I'm so close!" you let out with a moan, your mind going blank from the raw pleasure you were receiving.

"Me too, (Y/N). I'm gonna c-cum!"

And with that, Japan spilled his seed into you. Your vision went blurry as you climaxed, and collapsed into Japan's arms. The two of you stayed there, breathing heavily for a few minutes. After what seemed like an eternity, you dismounted Japan and he pulled you close.

Japan held you silently before speaking.

"That would have been messy, thank goodness we are in a hot spring."

You began to laugh, Japan joining in as well. It was so nice to see another side of Japan, and you looked forward to the future as lovers instead of friends.