My not so great life

"Wake up in the morning feeling like-"

My alarm sounded through the small room. I pressed the button to dismiss it then got up from my tiny purple bed .

If you were wondering why I pressed a button to dismiss it instead of tapping my finger on the word dismiss its because I have a black horrifying Nokia blockia. * cue the laughing and doiiing *

This stupid care home gave it to me for my fifteenth birthday 2 months ago. They acted like it was the best gift I could've gotten. I mean I WAS wishing for a phone , I did bug them about it for 3 years.

When they gave it to me I just stared at it , I was like" em , why did you just give me a block ,I didn't see a whole in the wall " Then they shouted "its a phone!!!" I stared at it again then gave then my best fake smile and thanked them.

After the awful presentation I went to my room and slammed it on the floor to see if it would break but of course it didn't it's a block for a reason.

It's my daily routine now I slam it on the floor then go have my shower. But today I'm not gonna slam it because I don't want to wake anyone. That's how nice i am.

Anyway I'm going to shower now before everyone wakes up because when they do they will be a huge line in front of the bathroom.

If you were wondering, no , I do not sing in the shower... I DANCE!

I twerk, dougie, jerk, kukere,skelewu,sekem and lots more ( if you don't know sekem then search it up on YouTube it's good to do it in the shower because it's slippery) when I finish dancing I get dressed then go eat my breakfast.

By then everyone is awake jumping, laughing , fighting and basically making the workers go mad! ( I major in making the workers go mad) when we finish breakfast the rest of the day Is boring except of the occasional food fights and getting told off

That's my not so great life!