Ch.1

"Flaw, flaw, flaw! It's all full of flaws. This is why we have low ratings, you idiots! These kind of love stories are far away from reality. People now days find happiness in what they think they can have, not what they can only dream of. Who the hell would want to keep a memento to be reminded of the one side love he/she had? Especially if that one side love has a pair already! The rational thing to do is to move on or sabotage the relationship. No idiot in life would want to keep a memory of being not good enough, brave enough or daring enough to confess. Now go out of this room, and put your asses back on your chairs and don't move, eat, drink or even breath before I get a good script between my hands! Am I making myself clear?"they all lowered and raised their heads, nodding aggressively and constantly till I felt annoyed again and shouted in rage, "Dismissed!!!"
Who am I you ask ? Well, allow me to introduce myself. The name is Franz Freeland. No, Its not France nor Greenland and I am not named after any freaking country. Its simply Franz Freeland. Have heard of the name before! Well, of course you have! Who do you think established the Filmed Entertainment Group "RanRee" Yes , it is I, The great film maker with no degree. However, that was ages ago. I wouldn't blame you for forgetting about me. I am now what people call a loser on the block. They say not to leave your job in the hand if idiots. And look where I am now, surrounding myself with idiots. So here I am blaming them for the almost bankruptcy. Well, not quite yet but on the way to! Our movies are having the lowest rates ever. I'm afraid by the end of this year we might gain less money than the one were invested to film these movies.

"Will you chill down for a second? You are driving everyone crazy! Let me guess you didn't drink your coffee today? Wait, wait a dog peed on your shose, or does this has anything to do with us being rejected again by george clooney? If that's the case then rest assure, it has nothing to do with the company. He just wants to spend time with his family." My assistant and childhood friend, kerry emphasized.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! He already accepted the manuscript sent by Warner brothers. You have been beguiled by him. He gaved us what is called "EMFL" Excuses made for losers. What kind of assistant are you? Not knowing our No.1 targeted client's schedule and where about?" I bursted at her. Knowing her next annoying come back, I turned around heading out if the meeting room.

Yet her voice was still heard loud and clear when she replied, " what the hell? I didn't know that my job here was being a stalker! Fudge off you good for nothing EX-best friend. Yes, you have heard correctly. I officially am stripping you from my best friend position. If you step another step out of this room, you are fired !"

I turned around after her last sentence, lifted one of my eyebrows in astonishment then fired back," you know I should be the one saying that! If not for me being your best friend, I would had fired you from this company ages ago. So be appreciated of this considerant friend you have." And with that I walked out not hearing the amount of curses being launched on me.

This day was not going fast at all. Waiting for someone to come up with a brand new idea was like waiting for transportation at mars. So, we all ened up not going home. and considering that I do not allow stories adoption, the employees must go through the trouble of finding the next J. K. Rowling. If there was a great story written by a talented artist, we do not adopt the story alone becuse if it became into a famous movie later on, the credits will be given to the writer and the director. Thanks, it would take the highlight from us. However, when we do adopt both the story and the writer, the company get the credits cause it's one of the company's employee who wrote the sotry after all. The employees accomplishments are the companies accomplishments. Therefore, recruiting is the hardest job around here. With the company being on the edge, no one wants to join a losing case. No A-list celebrities wants to sign a movie deal with us and no writer wants to sign a contract with us. Others say we are pretty much screwed. I say we are also screwed! I have no idea why I'm still standing here! I could just take my share of the company and run off, this of course will put the others in a deeper "in the red" mess, but no I'm an idiot who wants to retrieve his days of glory.

After a long day of brain storming with the creative team, we came up with nothing as useful. Those people need a brain wash. Like serious brain wash with soap and shampoo. Their ideas were either so dirty or so childish. Both together garbage. I dismissed the meeting again and head to my office walking pass my secretary AKA, ex-bestfriend a moment ago.

" Call Alex, ask him if he's free for lunch," I stopped half way to my office and asked.

" Seri, do you speak idiot language? Can you translate what he just said?" She asked her phone seriously making me smirk. If she wants to play Who's ^More Annoying^, I'm the best at this game.

" I guess since I'm left with only one best friend, Alex, I'll travel alone to Paris to have lunch with my best friend and then we will go clubbing and I'll introduce him to all the pretty ladies who are dying to meet the ideal prince charming he is,"I turned around and told her.

Her face began to turn red as she hit her desk with both of her hands and stood up. I knew that saying I'll introduce Alex to all the pretty ladies was the most effective part. She has loved him a one-side love since we were young. Alex being Alex, dim-wittedsee , clueless and simple-minded, still has no idea about that. Snaky Roni, has always been the one ruining each and every relationship he ever have. Roni is her middle name. We call her that normally; however, I call her Curry whenever i wanna piss her off and kerry, her real name, when I'm mad at her.

" You wouldn't dare!" She hissed darkly.

" I'm sorry, are you speaking idiot right now! I thought you only spoke insane!" I fired back smirking using her own lame joke.

"URGH! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!" She frustratedly shouted which made me announce my win happily,
"and, I won."

"Fine , you win," her admitting her lose only make my smirk grows bigger.

" I hate you!" She added.

" I'm sorry did I just hear you say you want to become best friends again?" She turned to face the wall gaving me her back. Then she started to scream and hit her head at the wall to release her stress. This action of hers always make me laugh till my eyes start to tear.

"Oh man! I needed this so bad. Thanks best friend!" She stopped hitting her head and I know she smiled even without seeing her face.