Saotome Academy

'Im gonna be late, I'm gonna be late!' Aya thought as she sprinted across the snow covered path that headed towards Saotome Academy. Snow flew from under her feet as she jumped over chairs and slid over ice. Once she was at the gate Aya saw that they were closing 'shit!' She sprinted up to the gate faster than ever before "Wait!" She called out the the man.

"Sorry miss it's time to close the gates" he continued the close them however she did not give up, Aya ran up to the gates and jumped through the small gap that was left between the gap of the two gates. "Miss I told you, you're too late"

Aya smirked "no I'm not, two reasons actually, one: the exams haven't started yet and two: I won't be cause I'm not wasting my time with you~" she ran up to the class room and sat down. 'I made it' she thought with a long sigh of relief. As she was doing the exam she was so nervous her hands were shaking, her whole life she has loved music and wanted to make a career out of it. So when she heard about Saotome Academy her heart fluttered with excitement and she made arrangements to go there.

Aya, after all, has great determination and is VERY competitive. She hates obnoxious people. 'Almost done...' She thought as she finished the last question. 'Done!...' Aya thought with a satisfied grin. "Psst! You done too?" A boy's voice whispered to her.

She looked up and saw the voice belonged to a boy with red hair and matching eyes, he seemed like a cheerful type "eh? Oh yea" she replied smiling.

"What's your name? I'm Ittoki Otoya" he whispered again, he was sitting in front of her on his chair backwards.

"My name's Aya Asami" she replied.

"Eh~ what a pretty name!" He whispered.

Aya blushed but kept smiling "arigoto Ittoki kun!" She whispered back "you're name is so cool"

His smile grew "what's your talent?" He asked "I'm into singing"

"I play the guitar, violin, piano and saxophone and I can sing as well, oh and I can write songs"

"You're so cool! You can do so many things in music"

She smiled sweetly "of course, I love music. I've loved it ever since I was little"

Ittoki's P.O.V

'What a pretty girl! She is so cool, she can play the violin, piano, guitar and saxophone and can sing AND can write songs!:D' I thought as i smiled back at her. "I'm the same" I replied.

I heard her giggle "we should probably stop talking, we're in an exam" she whispered.

"Yea but we're done and so are a few other people" I whispered back.

"Still...we might get into trouble"

"You think so?" I asked. She nodded

"Time's up" a loud voice echoed through the room. I turned back around to the front as they collected the papers.

*Time skip Aya's P.O.V*

After the entry exam I walked with Ittoki kun for a little while until we went our separate ways, "wow...I never expected to make a friend when I wasn't even attending Saotome Academy yet" I muttered with a chuckle.

"Aya~!" I heard a familiar voice call, I turned around and saw Ittoki kun running towards me. Once he had finally reached me I saw that he still had the same cheerful smile plastered on his face "I hope I'm in your class! I can't wait, you're my first friend at the academy!" He exclaimed happily.

I smiled brightly "I'm the same too Ittoki kun!" I saw him blush yet keep smiling. "In fact we're not even students yet" I giggled.

"Oh yea!" He said. "Can you write a song for me? I really want to sing with you!" He said.

I nodded "sure!" I got out a piece of paper from the bag I was carrying and wrote my address on it "here, oh and I'll write down my number too" once I did I gave it to him. "Well bye Ittoki kun!" I waved good bye as I walked away.