What's in the Mind of a 14 Year old?

I am running. That's all I know right now, and I don't for how long, but I am running. Running for what? running for my life... I stumbled a few times. My legs feel weak. I can barely breathe from the eye blinding heat. But I shouldn't stop. Its sweet intoxicating smell is deceiving. There is nothing and I say nothing sweet about the burning hot  maple from the sugary snow of Mount Fudgie.  I ran until I spotted a candy coated haven, covered with a thick layer of candy canes and gummy bears. Somehow, they manage to block out the steaming hot syrup for a short period of time. Though it may not be 100% effective, better safe than sorry. I quickly knocked on the door in panic- of course I have to knock, you can't just enter a safe haven without knowing who's inside- But no one answers.

I decided to knock again, feeling the heat dance around me, burning my skin. Giving up, I hastily chewed on the thick layer of gummy bears and squeezed myself in, grunting as I tumbled on its hard chocolate tiled flooring. I took a  shallow breath, hoping to calm the rapid beating of my heart. That was close. Trust me, being swallowed by that maple syrup is the last thing anyone would have in mind, based on my own experience, which happened a year ago. I'm supposed to be dead by now. Just thinking about it makes me wonder... I am supposed to be dead by now. From the burning hot maple syrup to the cereal killers. All that happened to me, but I never died. I cautiously stood up, staring as the gum that I chewed open slowly stick together again, preventing the 'lava' from entering. I looked down to see my feet being swallowed by the now melted chocolate floor, I scrunched my nose in disgust and lift my foot up, hearing the sticky and unpleasant sound it made. Ever since I ate those tiny smores that Aunt Lafreil gave me- Uggh! I should've trusted my guts! I knew that she was evil, ever since I met her! But those smores... they looked so temptingly delicious, I couldn't help myself. 

Now? I couldn't stand the sight of candies and chocolates. They disgust me to a level that I want to commit suicide- well not literally- but then again, I should've died already... but why haven't I? Dont you find that weird? Maybe this is what death is in this weird life... Once you die, you live again, but maybe in another dimension? I dont know. it's a crazy thought... Heck! THIS whole thing is crazy! How will I return to my realm?

I looked around the room and sighed, this is home for now...