Funny moments from Bring Me To Life

Funny Parts Of Bring Me To Life

There was a moment of awkward silence while everyone turned to stare at the young werewolf. His eyes widened as he slumped into the back of the couch. “Married?” he chocked out.

“Mate! We’re technically related now!” Sirius looked at his friend with enough excitement to last the group for the rest of the book. “Hold on… Bella and Cissy’s niece. Which means you married Andromeda’s daughter. Nymphadora! She’s two now and is the cutest baby ever!”

The disgust was plain on Remus’s face and everyone laughed. “What on earth was I thinking…?”

“Great, this git is teaching my Godson,” muttered Sirius.

“What makes you so sure that you’re Godfather?” asked Lily to pull the tension off of Snape.

“I am amazing,” he answered with a smirk.

“Typical,” Remus and James sighed with a smile.

“Yeah, and my twin brothers will give out sweets that haven’t been hexed and jinxed,” Ron rolled his eyes. “They own a joke shop,” he explained to everyone with bewildered looks.

Sirius got up from his seat and started prancing around the room. He tried to do a twirl on his tiptoes, but Remus tackled him to the ground and James slammed the both of them into a heap on the floor.

“I always wanted a younger brother,” James spoke up with a contemplative glance at Sirius. “Instead I got that moron raiding my fridge every holiday after he decided that he was going to live with us.” James could barely suppress his smile.

“Hey!” Sirius exclaimed. “At least I didn’t mutter in my sleep every night while Mum and Dad were redoing that room in the attic for me!”

“Don’t. You. Dare. Mention. That,” James growled.

“’Lily, oh Lily! Why don’t you love me yet? Am I not a great guy? I’m really amazing with a stellar personality and – oomph!” James rushed over and tackled Sirius to the ground, holding him in a tight headlock. “Uncle! Uncle!”

“Well, duh!” Sirius sighed. “It’s not going to be like prancing through a field of – OW! Moony STOP HITTING ME with that BLASTED pillow!”

“It’s not easy to train a Potter,” Remus said.

“I tried to train James to stop chasing Lily back in fourth year, but to no avail,” whined Sirius. “Now look what I’m stuck with… OW! Merlin people STOP HITTING ME!!”

“And I have tried to train both Sirius and James to be polite in public, but look how that ended up,” laughed Remus. “You don’t stand a chance.”

“I can not wrap my head around a Marauder being a teacher!” Sirius exclaimed. “Hermione, what pansy subject did he teach?”

“He was the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher we ever had,” she answered smugly.

“And here comes a lecture!” James and Sirius said.

“Man, that face usually meant that we did something unbelievably stupid,” James grimaced.

“But usually it was super fun,” Sirius looked unaffected as always.

“Papa Bear is out of the cave!” yelled Sirius, pointing at Arthur.

James and Remus were already planning for the day that they got their revenge on Sirius for being so stupid, but the look on Arthur’s face said that he wanted in.