1-Darcy

"Are you shitting me?!" I asked I disbelief. "Eat a fucking dick!"

Danny and Arin tried to contain their laughter as I flipped my shit over a rage game. "Wanna take a break, Darcy?" Danny asked, still laughing.

I hung my head and covered my face with my hands. "That would be nice," I mumbled. "Can we watch Hamtaro?"

Arin smiled and rose from the living room couch to change the TV's input.

Danny and Arin had been recording GameGrumps for over a week, non-stop. I eventually convinced them to give the Grump room (and Barry) a break from all the recording and just chill for a week or so. I obviously won.

After an hour of Hamtaro, we all decided to hit the sack. "I'll crash on the couch," I announced.

Arin objected immediately. "No, no, no. Last time you crashed here, you were like a crotchety old woman the next day."

My mouth a gape, I swatted at Arin repeatedly as Danny laughed quietly in the doorway. "You can sleep with me, Darce Vader," Danny suggested. Danny and I have only known each other for a few months after exchanging numbers at Magfest, yet already we were close friends. Close enough that he often made jokes about him and me hooking up and getting freaky. I'm sure he doesn't really mean it, I thought to myself.

"You sure, brah?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah. I'm down to clown, bae."

"If you insist."

Danny and I made our way to the guest bedroom and peeled back the comforter that Suzy had so neatly fixed onto the queen-sized bed. We stood at separate sides of the bed, removing and replacing whatever clothes we were wearing.

"I hope you don't mind; I sleep in my boxers," Danny informed.

I shook my head. "I don't mind, as long as you don't mind me sleeping in my underwear and a tank top."

As I said this, I noticed Danny turn a light rosy color. "I'm fine with that."

I turned out the lights and slid into the bed beside Dan. As if out of instinct, he slid his arms around my waist and nuzzled slightly into my neck. "Sweet dreams, Darce Vader."

I smiled and snuggled back into him. "Night, Danny-lion. Sweet dreams."