Chapter 1

I always hated the dark alleyway, it just seemed so scary and..well..dark, but it was the fastest way to get home from the supermarket, which is a 20 minute walk, and I mean I just want to get home as fast as possible to binge watch movies and munch down on my snacks, it IS a Friday night after all. As I was about to reach the end of this alleyway, a strong arm grabbed my waist and pulled me back. One arm around my neck and one around my waist, our legs were intertwined to the point that if I got out I would highly trip. Of course I was terrified, what if this person was a kidnapper? what if they wanted to slice me open and sell my kidneys? I didn't want to die! I'm too young to die! I tried to scream and break his grip until someone came from in front of me and put one hand over my mouth, the other hand he used to grab something from his bag, at this rate I started balling tears, I couldn't see who it was, it was too dark, the night was only getting colder and colder and all I wanted to do at this point was get home safely. As I was about to faint, I felt a strong sting come from my shoulder, I tried to look at what it was until I saw a needle, were they trying to drug me? Is this poison? All these scary thoughts started filling up my head. I had to find a way out. As I was just about to kick the guy behind me, they both let go of me. I backed up to a wall, tears falling down my chin, trying to think of a way to get out but before I could do anything I fainted.

The next day:

"Ugh, my head is killing me, what happened?" I asked no one in particular

Memories of last night stared flashing in my mind, as I looked around my place to figure out where exactly I am and how I came here, I started crying. How...how did I get to my room? Am I dead? What happened? Did they drug me? I started thinking hard and deep but as I did more and more questions came to me, it was too much to handle alone for me, so instead of doing it alone, I could file a police report.

As I was walking to the police station, I couldn't help but wonder how did I get home and why everything looks different.

As my legs took me to the place I thought was the police station, I ended up being in front of a castle looking place that had a sign. I looked blankly at the swinging sign which had writing.

"Fairy tail? What's that?" I asked myself

"You are standing I front of it, how don't you know the greatest guild in the world!" A blue cat screamed at me

I was shocked a talking cat. Where the hell am I? This is not home! Nobody here is familiar. This must be a dream.

"Yo, happy, wait up!" Shouted a pink hair boy from a few miles away "happy, who is that girl with you"

"I don't know, hey lady what's your name?" The talking cat called happy asked

I stood there for a straight 2 minutes in silence not saying a word, they looked at each other and gave each other weird faces, until I just screamed, I screamed so loud everyone in the castle went running out and started beating the pink haired guy. I rolled into a ball and started balling tears.

"NATSU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THIS POOR GIRL?" Shouted a red haired girl

"NOTHING I SWEAR, I ONLY ASKED WHATS HER NAME!" Natsu responded

"What's wrong, are you okay? What's your name?" A white haired girl asked while approaching me

"L-Lucy, thats my name...." I shyly replied

"That's a beautiful name! I'm Mira! So can you tell me what's wrong, can we help you with anything?" Mira calmly asked me

"W-where is grandma Katie?" I asked her about grandma Katie, my wise old neighbor who everyone knows and loves

"Grandma Katie? Who is that?" Mira said

"You must be kidding me!" I screamed and ran. I ran so far and fast that I thought I was for sure lost