the best of botdf (blood on the dance floor)

prologue

                                  there i was. alone in the dark. i was just wishing that there was somebody, somebody who could save me. save me from this dark, heartless world.thats when i met him. i've met the one person who could set me free. his name was jayy von monroe. my name is dahvie vanity.

chapter 1: the new start

                             "yo dude, get the hell out of bed" was screamed from the back room. "where are we" i've said with a low, tired voice. "we're on the bus." jayy said with a smile on his face. "what are we doing on a bus. i have to go." i realized that i was safe for the first time in my life. "what is your name?" i've asked with a sigh. "my name is jayy von monroe, your hurt badly. good thing my friend is a docter. his name is legacy. might i ask your name, and ask why were you in the dark?" "my name is dahvie vanity. i was down there because i was trying to hide." " hide from what?" "them" i said weakly pointing out the window. Jayy looked out the window and saw a swarm of people. " Dahvie, who are they?" "i dont know. all i remember was that i was singing to entertain myself, then all of a suden i was being chased by them." "you could sing." jayy said with a surprised look on his face. " yeah, i could sing. i dont sing that much anymore." "why" " me and my long lost brother use to sing every day. a long time ago he was taken away. i should of watched him. it is all my fault he is gone. he was my little brother. i could never forgive myself. i've started to search for him every day. i've left my family just to find him. i've forgot his name. he's been gone for 13 years." i've said in a sad voice. " i to have a long lost brother. all i remember was that we were playing outside, then people came and took me away." "that's what happen to my brother. he had a birth mark of a star on his back. i have one to." " wait, did you say he had a birth mark of a star on his back." "yes." Just then jayy turned around, lifted his shirt and said " was his brith mark like this one." " yes it is." i've said with a shocked look. " it cant be. i mean i've just met you. brother. i cant believe its you. i've missed you."

chapter 2: the lost story

                              "I can't believe it's you. i've looked every where for you. where were you? where did they take you? tell me everything. everything from the start." i've said with a mad looking look on my face. "it's my fault. nothing would of happen if i had not of wondered off.everything would of been okay. i'm so sorry davhie. i've never should of left." my brother said with a sorry expression. "it all started that day when they took me away. they took me to a dark place. every where i've turned i've could only see darkness. there was only one light. that light was the light you see when you've been in the dark for a long time. i've bee in there for about 6 days with no food and water. then a man came to me and took me to a room. a little while longer a woman came in to talk to me." "jayy, what did she say? did she hurt you?" "no, she did not hurt me. she was nice to me. she was the one who helped me escape. when i escaped i went into the woods and made friends with  a pack of wolves. they helped me find you. Davhie! are you crying?" "what no. i'm_ i just_ i've missed you." "i've missed you too. now lets get you to the docter, okay" "okay."