1

Liz

"Leo stop running!" I laugh,chasing after the five year old. I moved back to London to be happy with my family. I brought my own place. Got a job as bartender part time and did a play violin in the spare time at a college. I was finally 23. "Got you!" I picked him up and he screamed. "Haha!" I smile before putting him down.

"Can i come with you tonight to your performance tonight?" He asked. I wish buddy but mom wants you home before i leave." I said. "Hm." He pout and crossed his arm.  "I know buddy. You don't like it but you gotta listen to mom." I said. "Ok. Can we get ice cream before you go?" I nodded before taking his hand and walking over to the small ice cream parlor on the corner.

I opened the door and let him walk in first. I smile softly before quickly frowning when seeing a familar person. He was standing there with three guys. One was holding a camera and the other one was laughing the younger cousin. The younger one laughed before his glance was on me. I bit my lip before looking down at Leo who was smiling. I look up again and found him staring but it wasn't his cousin,it was actually him. His piercing blue eyes met my browns. It felt like the first day we met at the party.

"Can i get cookies and creams?" He ask,breaking the contact between us. "Of course." I look down at him and smile. "Yay!" He cheered loudly causing a few people,including them, to look at us.

-

I looked down at my white button up with my black shirt. I slipped my feet into my black flats before grabbing my violin case. I tease my black clip on bowtie before pulling my hair into a bun. I sat down in my spot,waiting for Claudia. I saw her coming in with a smile. She sat down behind me and took her book out and sat it on her stand,flipping to the pages.

I looked Claudia who was looking in the audience. "See him?" I asked her. "Not yet. I really hope they come." She said. "Don't worry. They will." A small smile appeared on her face as the audience filled in. "I saw them!" She told me silently. "Where?" She pointed to the small group sitting on the sixth row. I saw,I'm guessing her boyfriend and... Oh dear god. I bit my lip and she noticed.

"Something wrong?" I shook my head. "Nope. Just a little nervous." She put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. You got this!" She said. "Fighting!" She said. "Fighting!" I smile before turning my head to out teacher who had just walked out. "On the count of London community college,Orchestra would like to give our community a warm welcome." His back was turned to us,talking to the audience.

Some people in the audience clapped as he turned to all of us. He raised his baton in the air,Signaling us to get in postion. I place my violin under the side of my neck and held my bow in my hand.

-

I saw Claudia running towards the small group while I packed up my instrument. "I didn't know you had it in you. I'm proud of you." The teacher came over and said. "Thanks Mac." I said. "Lizzy!" I looked at Claudia who waving me over. "I'll be back." I told the person next to me before walking over to Claudia. "We fucking nailed it!" She said. "I know!" I exclaimed. Someone cleared their throat causing us to look at the two boys in front of us.

"Oh Shy,This is Julian,My boyfriend and his friend,Scott." She pointed to the two boys. "Nice to meet you." I waved at them both. Julian waved back before hugging his girlfriend. I looked at Scrim who was worried and shocked masked behind a straight face. "Well Hello. I'm Scott Arceneaux or $crim." He said. "Hello Scott. Liz." I said,fake smiling. "I gotta go. I have to babysit Leo tomorrow." I said to Claudia.

"Alright. See you tomorrow hopefully." She hugged me. "Yeah maybe." I smile at her,hugging her back before quickly rushing over to my things and picking them up. "Liz wait!" I heard Scrim voice. "What Scott?" His name felt bitter on my tongue. "Can we talk about what happened at least?" He ask,pissed. "No. We can't." I said before walking outside and over to the bus stop. I sighed before walking over to the empty bus stop and sitting down.

A breeze went by me as i look around for the bus. "You know the bus won't be here for a hour,right?" I jumped a little in my seat before looking over at the voice which was Scrim. I hum,biting my lip as he walk over amd sat down by me. "What are you doing in London? Cause i know you and your cousin don't leave out of the states unless it's for tour." I ask. "Well we are on tour. Tomorrow we have a free day." He said.

"Great." I rolled my eyes. "Come on." He got up. "Why?" I ask. "I'm dropping you off. I'm not letting you stay out here alone in London at night." He said. "I'll be fine. I've been here for 20 years. Born here and just came back. I know London better than you do." I said. "You're so stubborn and yet you been ignoring me." He said and i felt a ping of hurt in my chest. I immediately got up and snapped at him, on the verge of tears but yet pissed.

"I been ignoring you? Actually it's the other way around. I texted you a week later after that happened and nothing. I called you and i was sent straight to voicemail. I been texting and calling you and got nothing from you. I was worried sick about you. I see you making moves and doing tours on Instagram and Twitter,being active and yet,you claim I'm ignoring you. Get your facts first before you try to assume something. Goodbye and fuck you Scott." I picked up the violin case and began walking the other way as he stood there,shocked and pissed.

I felt him grab my arm and i turn around to shout at him but instead was met with his lips crashing against mines.