The Eighth Sin, The Sin of Destruction

Name: Acnologia

Title/Nickname: The Black Dragon, The sin of Destruction, The Eighth Sin, The Black Dragon Sin

Age: 3000+

Sin: The Black Dragon Sin of Destruction

Species:

Human (former)

Dragon/ Dragon slayer (currently)

Appearance:

Acnologia's preferred appearance is that of his human form, which is that of a rather muscular young man with long, dark blue colored hair. He carries a sharp gaze; his eyes have black circles around them. He is tanned-skinned, and on his body he bears the same light blue markings he does when he is in his Dragon form.

As a Dragon, Acnologia is mastodonic, and has an entire upper body covered in black, round, scales, which, in turn, are decorated by spiraling, blue markings. His lower body, specifically his chin, chest, stomach, inner tail, thighs, and arms, are gray in color, and appear to be rather smooth. Acnologia's eyes are white and beady, and his head is round and blunt with four, large, elongated plates extending backward. Acnologia's mouth is full of razor-sharp teeth, and, attached to his chin, is a protrusion that resembles an arrowhead. His large wings are feathery in appearance, akin to a bird's. The scales disappear at the end of Acnologia's tail, which, in itself, ends in a stinger-esque shape.

Personality:

Before he met Meliodas, Acnologia was a ruthless, bloodthirsty and violent person. He killed any and all Dragons he could, ignoring the fact that many were his comrades.

In the present, Acnologia is a recluse who wants nothing to do with humans, in spite of the fact that he is one. However this changed a little bit, when he met the seven deadly sins. Though he still will state that he hates humans and that he wants nothing to do with them.

While in his Dragon form he has shown to be very destructive and violent as described before in legend, in his human form, Acnologia retains a stoic and composed personality, even after striking down strong opponents. However Acnologia possesses a love for battle, when he met Meliodas, Meliodas theorized that he was looking for a worthy challenge. Acnologia let out a smile after Meliodas promised him he will soon have a worthy fight. When Acnologia comes across strong opponents, he shows a more excited side to himself, such as during his fight with Meliodas, he smiled with excitement and anticipation after witnessing his power, even giving him praise.

He also seems to be a sadist.

Skills:

Sacred treasure: Unlike the other sins he does not need one since he is a dragon. He also refuses to have one since he only wishes to battle with his own power.

Dragon Slayer Magic: As one of the first humans who entered the Dragon King Festival, Acnologia was also among the first Dragon Slayers brought into existence. Over time, however, as he slew many Dragons, he himself was, eventually, turned into a Dragon due to the extensive overuse of his Lost Magic. While it is currently unknown exactly which element Acnologia employs in his casting of Dragon Slayer Magic, it grants him the ability to reap the very souls of Dragons, leaving them in a half-dead state. Acnologia, from devouring and bathing in the blood of countless dragons, is able to consume any type of Magic element and/or "evil" aura to replenish himsel

Dragon's Roar: Like all Dragons and dragon slayers , Acnologia can perform a Dragon's Roar, incorporating his respective element into a massive breath attack. While, as mentioned, which element Acnologia employs is currently unknown, said blast, while he was a Dragon, was potent enough to "completely eradicate" the entirety of Tenrou Island and imprint a giant crater into the ocean.

Eternal Flare: Acnologia casts thousands of stars which rain down in destruction manner.

Time Magic: Acnologia after consuming the Space Between Time was able to wield this Caster Magic. With the power of time he was able to warp the seven Dragon Slayers into his world within the time dimension.

Shape-Shifting: Acnologia, contrary to the legends surrounding him, did not entirely become a Dragon and has retained the ability to enter and exit his extremely powerful Dragon Form at free will.

Flight: As a Dragon, Acnologia possesses the ability to fly, using his large wings to travel great distances, manoeuvre high up in the air, and perform aerial assaults on those below him.

Enhanced Durability: Acnologia, while a Dragon, is capable of shrugging off attacks from extremely powerful attacks.

Enhanced Strength: Given his immense size, Acnologia, in Dragon form, is easily capable of reducing a substantially sized area to rubble by simply landing on top of it. Truly attesting to the form's immense brutish strength,

Immense Strength: Acnologia holds tremendous raw strength even in his human form.

Immense Speed: While only in his human form, Acnologia has been shown to move at blinding speeds.

Enhanced Smell: Acnologia has an incredible sense of smell.

Expert hand-to-hand combat: Living over 3000 years, Acnologia has adept prowess at the art of close combat.

Immense Magic Power: While only in his human form, Acnologia's Magic Power was said to be absolutely overwhelming. Even Meliodas has hard time with him.

Likes: sleeping, destruction, fighting 'worthy' opponents, anything that includes destruction, alcohol, the seven deadly sins (will never admit it ever!)

Dislikes: the current holy knights, anyone waking him up from his precious sleep, dragon's being alive,

Clothing:

Casual:

For attire, Acnologia dons a high collared, black cloak (which also bears his draconian markings), sharp white claws around his neck, a sash around his waist, a gold arm ring tightened around his right upper arm, and black baggy pants.

Knight armour: unlike the other sins he does not have such an armour. Because in his words, "they are a nuisance and old fashioned."

Family:

Father: deceased

Mother: deceased

Lover: deceased