Lost [2]

A/N :

WARNING : NO BETA. HEAVY ANGST

Please tell me if you want to beta this one!

Recommend to listen Talk Me Down by Troye Sivan while reading this chapter.
*

The rain drenched the dry ground, the scent forced its way to Taehyung's nose

The rain drenched the dry ground, the scent forced its way to Taehyung's nose. The rain was cold when it wetted his bare skin. All the people wore black, no laughs or jokes, even the sky mourned together with them. Everything was grey, no colour or light could brighten the mood; no one tried.

Taehyung's eyes were fixed to the cold gravestone, he didn't cry; that was weird. He didn't mourn or screaming, unlike what Jimin expected to see and he was so ready to calm his best friend but yet, Taehyung looked so calm and collected.

Jungkook stayed beside Taehyung all the time, the youngest was too scared his best friend would do something stupid and unforgivable after the funeral ceremony. Namjoon was the one who gave the speech, sobbing sound like the background music.

Yoongi was preparing some words to say, like 'Seokjin-Hyung never want you to be like this!' but they didn't need it, Taehyung didn't need them to shout that fact to his face. He just stood there, with no expression or emotion like an empty shell.

It was too calm, according to Namjoon; like a calm ocean before a tsunami. He didn't say much, Taehyung bowed to the guest or nodding, gazing at the people when they bid their last farewell to the new gravestone.

Old friends, neighbours, families; in the time like this, Taehyung learned how many people loved his beloved, how many people the older man changed into a better person, how many people cried and fell into their knees for the love of his life was something he never guess could be this heart-wrenching.

Taehyung wore a black suit, white shirt, black tie, white hand gloves, and black trousers. All black and he hated black. He wondered behind his stoic face, where he did wrong? Why he ended up like this?

Ah right, it was in the middle of the evening meeting. He told Seokjin that he would go home a little bit late that day and his husband replied he would also arrive at home late because the restaurant was so busy lately.

The restaurant needed more people so Seokjin as the head-chef would stay longer. They agreed for a late dinner later, but then, at the evening; when Taehyung was listening to Jimin's presentation about their marketing improvement, he got a call from unknown numbers he didn't save.

He left the meeting room without any warning when he heard his husband's name from the nurse from the opposite line. Namjoon as the vice-president took over the meeting, he never sees Taehyung panicked that way before.

Taehyung arrived at the hospital not long after that, he saw Hani and Ken, they are Seokjin's best friends. Hani grabbed his hand and Ken almost slaps him to calm himself down.