Killing Loneliness

A/N: I don’t know how I feel about this. It’s... okay?

DISCLAIMER: I know jack about Romanian history, Swedish education, and either language. Know I did my best! I also had to put accents in cursewords so it wouldn't be private. Sorry. :(

On the side is Rune, aka Alexi Laiho. External link is Avenged Sevenfold To Matt’s (center) right are Synyster and Rev in that order. (Kelly--Matt, Vanille--Rev, and Velk--Synyster). Look up Alissa White-Gluz with blue hair if you wanna see Aurelie.

I hope you like it, Turtle. *blushes and hides behind my laptop*

So, I put a plethora of references in here. Whoever finds the most gets to request something of me. :) PLEASE PLAY NO ONE EVER PLAYS. :’(

(The SharkTale reference doesn’t count because Velk called Rune out for that one.)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Killing Loneliness

Rune Sunden was sitting on a tall chair at a mexican restaurant. He was sipping a sweating glass of brown pop waiting for his ‘date’ and the burrito he ordered upon arriving to the small, skater-themed establishment. He sincerely hoped said date arrived before the burrito, though he wouldn’t be opposed to giving something else on the menu a fair shake if the burrito was delicious.

He spun his ring around his finger, deeply regretting the fact that he let his dumbass of a roommate arrange this date because he thought that, ‘you look like Fishstick fücking died or something, dude.’ Rune cared deeply about his ironically named piranha, but the darling fish was not dead, and he was not going to admit that he needed cheering in the first place.

Kelly had pouted and taken off his mirrored sunglasses, begging shamelessly for Rune to just give in. With those big blue eyes untying the callous knots of his blackened soul, how could he say no? Rune was antisocial, not heartless. And so he was waiting on the burrito he’d taken seven minutes to order, very narrowly avoiding two panic attacks with the help of his inhaler, and whoever it was that Kelly had decided to con into spending a full three hours with him.

He was surprised that Kelly had even managed to arrange it at all. It had to be one hell of a challenge pitching him to potential lovers. Because who in their right mind thought that, ‘heavily tattooed, socially awkward, piranha-loving, emotional-baggage-carrying, guitarist,’ was an attractive combination of traits in a potential mate?

The thought occurred to him that maybe the person who agreed to the date wasn’t, in fact, in their right mind. He shifted on the chair, biting down on the straw in his drink. “What the fück did I let Kelly do?”

As if conjured by thought alone, the green-haired man appeared next to Rune’s table with a not-quite-sane smile on his lips. “Hey, Rune. Guess what time it is.”

Frowning, Rune said, “Time for me to run before something terrible happens?”

“No!” Kelly scoffed at his blond friend. “It’s time for you--”

“To meet my brother,” the man standing next to Kelly said, brushing inky strands of hair out of his dark eyes.

Rune blinked. “Hey Vanille. You have a brother?”

He nodded. “His name is Vincent. We’re twins.”

“Mine’s hotter though,” Kelly said, hooking an arm around his boyfriend’s waist. “Yours is ordering right now. We’ll send him your way. If things go south, we’ll be just across the restaurant.” Kelly grabbed both sides of Rune’s head. “Good luck, beebs. Don’t scare him off.” He kissed both of Rune’s cheeks with a loud, ‘mwah,’ and grinned.