The Visit

3rd person POV

   Michael sighed as he walked into the hospital. Today was the day he was going to confront his crush, Jason Dean.
   To be honest Michael is kinda surprised he's not in jail after the whole 'bombing the high school' thing, but then again this was Ohio.
   Michael sighed as he carried two slushies up to the hospital desk, "May I see Jason Dean?" asked Michael, shyly, "Yes, he is in room 203." said the desk worker.
   Michael looked down as he walked over to the elevator
   "It's from Japan!" he screamed. 
    As he walked in he started to have a flashback of the first time he met his butt buddy, Jason Dean.

~FLLLAAAASHHHHH BAAACCCCK~

   As Michael walked into the 7-Eleven with his head down, thinking about how he just got rejected by his school girl crush, his player 2, Jeremy Heere. Michael got sad.

   He walked over to go get a slushie but was surprised when someone bumped into him but little did he know, the words he was about to hear would change his life forever.
   "You mother fucker, get your fairy ass, bubble gum dumb dumb, bummy Loser self the fuck out of my 7-Eleven before I beat your meat with a hammer."
  That's when Michael knew that he was in love; no one has ever called Michael a fairy ass, bubble gum dumb dumb bummy Loser.
  The Stranger gave Michael a death glare, holding a slushie, Michael slapped the slushy out of the Stranger's hand and sadly cartwheeled away.
...

"I didn't even get his name..."