Postscript: Reader Insight

READER'S INSIGHT SECTION:

I'd love to hear your feedback, interpretations, insight, discourses or anything at all about the novel now that you've experienced the whole journey. I will definitely reply and would enjoy conversing with you. Reader perception is essentially the primary reason for this novel's existence!

Just answer some of following questions or share other thoughts if possible in the comments below. You will be automatically entered into the free giveaway for a coffee bean charm :) Feel free to comment more than once or join in discussions with each other!

--

1) How did you feel throughout the novel?

2) Did it inspire or provoke any specific reflections or thoughts?

3) What are the most significant themes, concepts or ideas you noticed? Do you agree or disagree?

4) What are some of the reoccuring symbols (such as objects, locations, etc) and what do you think they mean?

5) Which character(s) did you connect with or like the most and why?

6) What was your favourite scene or moment?

7) Do you have any favourite quotes?

8) Was there any strong messages or lessons? Did you learn something from the novel?

9) Does the novel relate to you or your life personally in any way? Can you apply anything you've learned?

10) What would your special drink order be at a cafe/coffee shop?

11) Please add anything you'd like, rant, and share!

Refer to Espresso Love: Fragments for Interpretations, Theme and Layer Deconstruction page

--------------------------------------------------

Once again, thank you.

Please continue to lend me your support from here onwards! Please share the novel with friends and family!

On the next chapter, you can find more information on the Next Steps, collaborations and bonus content. On the last page, I will update occasionally with news and announcements. Make sure you are subscribed!