1.

Fall

Fall..

Rosa watched the leafs fall peacefully on the glossy pavement as she waited for the bus to arrive. She wasn't sure on this being a good idea to start late , that draws attention......Attention she don't want .

Who was going to be there? She thought.

This frightens her because moving to a new environment will take some time adjusting to. She never really had the experience considering the fact she was always surrounded with familiar faces. Her lips begins to part as she thought harder , maybe this was for the best.
To you know , be in a new environment but lord knows what lurks in them.
A cold breeze brushed against her honey brown skin causing her to shiver while still deep in thought.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't see the bus pull up in front of her.

" HEY , ARE YOU GETTING ON OR NOT?!"

She jumped at the sudden voice causing her to look up. In a quickness , Rosa shoot up putting the large backpack over her small shoulder as she made her way on the bus. When she stepped foot on board , the first thing she saw bewildered teens talking , throwing objects , & loads of physical contact.
Her eyes wondered around even more to some having sexual attention between them. 
A small sigh escaped her lips as she made her way the nearest empty seat.
It wasn't new that this school year is going to be wild, She already can see by the students that attend it.

I'm trying to improve my writing. Y'all know , make it seem different so tell me how y'all feel about it so far & Make sure y'all vote!!